Chapter 19 :Trust and Times

A little summary of what has been happening so far. 

The specialist have ended up in another time plain where they found that , the one they love back in their time, are probably not the ones they care about at all.

The winx have captured the Strangers known as the specialist due to the suspicion of being in ties with Titanous, however the girls slowly begin to trust the guys. and start to team up in order to save magix from his horrible downfall from Tritannus's reign.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BACK BY THE WINX AND SPECIALISTS

As the Girls waited for the silence to be broken by a voice. Tecna was the first to be surprised to hear on of the males speak up finally.

Timmy raised his hand as he looked at Tecna. "I do!"

Tecna raised a eyebrow watching the male a bit curious but nodded her head to let him proceed. "Alright then. what is your question?"

The Specialists looked at their teammate a bit confused as well.

"So if it's true that Tritannus is aiming for the pillar of a legendary source that is very rare, how is your going to stop him, besides ruining his plans."

Stella was about to speak up, that is until Bloom walked over and smiled. "Ill answer that." With a soft sigh the female placed up her hand as she magically held out a book.

"We figured out that, Trinanous gets him mutant form only from pollution and magic, if we can clean up Magix and make sure all sources are cleared, Titanous will lose his power turning back into the merman he is. "

Musa shook her head. "That's not completely true." She grabbed the book from Bloom and sighed. "It's true what you said so far bloom, however we have to have a back up plan as well.. even if Tritanous loses his powers how are we going to put him in the hands of the guards were he belongs.

Tecna smiled as she held out her phone. "I've already figured that out."

The guys and girls looked at the fairy as she turned around. "According to my calculations, if we do succeed, then Titanous will be weakened, we can turn him into the guards hands, However if the chances are that this plan will not work, this is a slight 50/50 ratio of Chance of this being true, however the back up plan was consist of simply beating Tritanous at his own game."

"Ugh! Too much Tech talk Tecna, English please!" Stella sighed as she went back to filing her nails.

Tecna placed her hand to her forehead as she sighed a bit flustered . "Alright fine, I'll put it this way, the chances of us winning are split between yes and no, if we win we proceed as planned, but if not we take fate into our own hands and take him down like we always do."

Timmy spoke up, which caused the female to look at him a bit stunned. "So I get what your saying, A ratio of 50/50 half could go one way and half could go the other, there is no right or wrong way it's what you make of it.. yes that's so simple, but what didn't I think about that. "

"Probably becouse your too much into Tech talk to listen to your own head for once. " Riven spoke up gruffly as he looked to the side.

"Shut it Riven." Timmy scolded him as he wrote back to his notes as he sat there.

"Anything else?" Bloom asked as she waited for replies to come back.

The boys looked at the girls and shook their heads.

All except nabu who looked a bit puzzled. "I actually do... what are you going to do next?"

The winx looked at one another and paused,"Hmm?" Layla looked at Bloom and sighed.

"We have to stop Titanus no matter what.. So whatever you can do .. helps."

Musa walked over to Riven as she looked at the rest, "So  that being said the Winx and In have decided.. in order to make sure you don't betray us, were teaming up as partners."

She took a deep breath before pointing to each. "Sky your with Bloom... Tecna is with Timmy, Helia your with Flora, Nabu your with Layla, Roxy your going with Roy, and last but not least Brandon your going with Stella, And I will be partnering up with Riven."

Riven jumped out of his seat in a sneer. "And what makes you think I want to be YOUR partner?.!"

"Riven calm down." Sky warned but Riven glared at Musa.

Musa sighed as she snapped her figurers as chain of notes came about as it wrapped around his arms causing him to fall backward. "I'm afraid you have no choice in this matter, consider this payback for almost killing me back there."

Riven Froze as he looked up at her, his heart thumped as he looked at her smug look, not once has he had someone challenge him like that.. Who... was this girl and why couldn't he get angry with her.

Brandon chuckled as he placed his hand on Stellas shoulder. "Looks like Riven has meet his match."

"S-Shut up!" Riven spoke up again as he blushed brightly only to turn around and face the other way.

Musa looked up as she crossed her arms. "Now would anyone else like Reject?"

The specialists looked at the winx and shook their heads. After seeing what riven deserved the males began to think there pairing was so bad after all, even after the walk on the beach they seemed to be more than a match then it ever seemed.

AS the Girls were about to talk to the boys, Tecna communicator went off. "We've got trouble girls.. our introduction session is going to have to wait."

The gang looked at one another until Timmy decided to be the brave one and walked over by Tecna ."So what's going on exactly."

Suddenly magix began to shake again as it felt like a massive earthQuake in the mits of becoming stronger.

"Oh boy this can't be good."  Flora commented as she stood by Helia side.

Suddenly as the building shook one of the large pillars that was above them began to shake and crumble falling above them. next thing anyone knew , a large "WATCH OUT ." Was issued and the girl was suddenly being shielded by the guys as each girl was tackled down to the ground .

The Winx closed their eyes for a moment. No knowing what exactly happened, Though as each opened their eyes they noticed the specialists including Riven, using the blackboard as a quick cover. as they held it from the bottom  kneeling.

"Is everyone alright?" Sky shouted as each male and female looked at one another. 

"I think so." Stella commented looking a bit confused. "Where did that come from?"

"I think it was magix energy fighting back." Flora commented as she slowly began to stand up as helia held her hand, helping her off the floor.

Tecna nodded her head. "Worse, Titanous in the infinite ocean disturbing the balance between magic and reality."

"So what are we waiting for let's head to the infinite ocean and stop him." Musa spoke up dusting herself off.

"There is one problem though what are we going to do about the guys?" Bloom asked as she looked at the boys.

Tecna soon smiled afterward. "Just leave that problem to me bloom."

And I stop this chapter here, What do you think and so sorry this is so late it's been extremely hard to balance everything lately. But I do hope you enjoy this. Please send ideas, comments anything.  Thank you for the support and I'm glad to be here and back. 

Until next time Wolfy out ^.^