Chapter 4: the three unwelcome visitors

{CHAPTER 4 }

I do not own winx club, this story is purely for fun.. enjoy.

{Winx}

"Stella.. ?" Flora turned around as she noticed that the sun fairy stopped in her tracks.

"Hey you guys I think we have company?" Stella backed for a sec as a chilly voice came upon the forest clearing.

"Well... Well if it isn't the Winx..tell me fairies did you miss us?" A sinister hiss could be heard from the others voice.

When each Guardian turned around ,they soon were cascaded by a shadow of darkness, and there in the mits of the forest stood Ogron and his two helpers.

"I remember us going off on the wrong foot the last time, because a certain group of fairies sealed us up in a block of Ice in the Omega dimension, Hmm I wonder who that group could be?"

Stella stepped back and glared "We don't have time for you Ogron, why don't you go gloat somewhere else."

A evil laugh could be heard from the male who bellowed in a chuckle.

As he did though, Stella ended up becoming upset and pointed her palms at him. " SUN BEAM!" She yelled out as two bright orbs shot from the palms of her hands.

But instead of it hitting the wizard like she wanted it too, the orbs instead ended up sucking into his own hands "Oh silly fairy you think you can stop me with your light, here's you sun beam back right back out you." Though with that stella's own power was soon placed out by the male, only for it too bounce back, hitting Stella right square in the chest and then causing her to collapse backward.

"AHH!" Stella clasped to the ground knocked out for the moment as his power was stronger.

"Stella!" Aisha soon stepped in front of Stella. and shook her fists in frustration, "Alright Ogron you asked for it .. " Aisha looked at the other girls and spoke up. "Why don't we put these wizards in their place."

Each girl nodded their heads and held up there hands standing in front of Stella, then in a harmony of words. Each girl spoke up as loud as they could be saying the words "WINX SIRENIX!"

There as they stood in place each girl glowed , with a different beat of power.

Aisha the fairy of waves and princess of Andros, stood there glaring at the wizards.

Bloom the Fairy of the dragon fire and princess of Sparx stood there with flames glowing from her hands.

Flora fairy of Nature and Guardian fairy of Linfea stood there standing in front of Stella trying to protect her.

Musa the fairy of music and the Guardian fairy of Melody stood there crossing her arms against her chest.

Tecna the fairy of technology and the Guardian fairy of Zenith began to flutter her wings and stand there feeling ready for anything.

Last but not least is Stella who finally woke up from her small defeat. And ended up transforming behind everyone else.

Stella the Fairy of the Sun and the moon and Princess of Solaria stood there holding her palms out at Ogron.

The wizards on the other hand chuckled in amusement.

"I see you earned your Sirenix powers and have became more powerful now.. Oh well ether way though it will be more enjoyable to steal your wings this way." Ogron smiled wickedly.