"It's totally fine, Lauren," he said while smirking, his eyebrows raising up and down.

"Are you sure?" I asked, greatly worried.

"Sure as a yes."

"Uh, okay? So, uhmm, where are you up to?" I asked, rubbing my palms together because they usually tend to sweat when I'm nervous.

"I was looking for the car keys. Would you mind waiting inside?"

"Sure," I nodded, moving my feet inside of the house.

Stepping on the carpeted floor as if this was my first time, I began scanning the place again. Nothing's ever change since I last came here. Well, it was just two days ago. What kind of statement was that?

Looking at the tintless window near the sofa, I was gasped in astonishment of the view outside. The sun started to set giving rise to a reddish-orange sky. I slightly opened the curtains to see whatever it is that could be seen at the back of his house. I could see nothing but his garage, car, and Chuck on it.

Not too long, he caught me looking through the window. He smirked and showed me the car keys as if I'm the one who needs it now.

I was about to check out the time when I noticed that I wasn't wearing my wristwatch. I looked through my pockets and then, my hands caught it in one of the smallest pockets of my faded jeans.

Just as I was about to wrap it around my wrist, I accidentally dropped it. Sighing, I leaned over the floor to look for it.

It fell under the huge cabinet, in which, I believe is where he places his old utensils. I brought ny hands under to search for my watch using my hands but I could hardly find it.

It took me a few seconds to look for my watch. And it also took Chuck a few minutes or so to look for his car keys when in fact I just saw he is holding it earlier.

Not too long, I caught my watch. It was then, something caught my hand. It was another person's hand. I wanted to get away from it and never touch it, but it's something that I was looking for too long ago. It was that hand I used to touch for a few minutes just to dance in the middle of the forest.

I wanted to linger on his hands. I never wanted to remove my hands from touching it because he is also touching my hands.

"What are you looking for, Lauren?"

I snapped as Chuck came inside the room and I touched the hands under the cabinet. I glanced at him again.

I thought he has a younger sibling. Why does this feel like a grown guy's hand? The prominent veins in the back of the hands seemed like it isn't a five-year-old.

"Wait, how many siblings do you have?"

"One?" said he, still confused why I asked.

"Girl? Boy?" I interrogated, my hands still on top of the other person's hand.

"Secret," he skidded inside the room and getting his jacket lying on the sofa.

"Is he or she home or at school?"

"School."

I gasped and removed my hands from the other creature's hand. He can't be certainly joking me. I ran towards him and hid behind his back, wrapping my wristwatch on me. He looked at me while I was here, literally terrified.

"No ghost in my house, seriously."

"Seriously, Chuck. Let's get out of this house. It's creepy."

He just laughed and looked at the mirror, combing his hair using his fingers. It was then that a tall guy ran upstairs immediately. I doubt Chuck saw it because he was busy taking care of his hair.