No mist..

Hoiii so I've decided to try the no mist thingy ye ik its over used but do i care hell nah 😂😂
Also I've come up with a nickname for you guys get ready...

1

2

3

CHOCOLATE COOKIES!!
ye ik its amazhang
.....anyway lets start le story (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

================================

Hi everyone, my name is like Christine Ross and if you don't like know me then you like have like problems. I am like the most popular and hottest girl in Freshwater High (A/N i made up this school btw😂) I have like baby blue eyes which is like totally not contacts and like straight blonde hair which i totally like did not like dye and i have a body of a model with perfectly tan skin and like a big butt and boobs. I mean like who doesn't like, like me (A/N Breh im writing this and I'm gagging jeez why ya always using "like" smh) And i forgot to like mention my daddy is like super rich.

Today i was like planning to ask out my like crush Percy Jackson he's so like hot i mean he has a like freakin 6 pack (A/N i bet ya was expecting me to say an 8 pack lets just be honest that looks gross *shudder*)  sea green eyes that you can like get totally get lost in like messy raven black hair, perfectly tanned skin like he spends all day at the like beach and he's the like captain of the like freakin swimming team! He keeps saying that he has a like girlfriend with like curly blonde hair and like stormy grey eyes but the like whole school knows that its a lie and mean like he describes her like a freakin like goddess.

Since today was gonna be the day i like got Percy Jackson to be my like boyfriend  I wore my most revealing outfit like ever i wore a like hot pink crop top that showed my boobs and really short booty shorts with white 8 inch heels.

As i walked into the like school i saw my mini- i mean friends Jessica and Chloe.

I was about to say something when the bell rang.....

================================

TUNE IN TOMORROW FOR PART 2!
love ya'll my chocolate cookies
( ˘ ³˘)❤

~NutellaGoddess🙊