Ruffnut and Tuffnut's side story

Start from the beginning

"One day we have to teach you guys how to destroy things" Tuffnut leaned over the dragons head and looked at him from upside down.

"Ya, remember that empty room"

They both high fived at the fun memory of destroying things. They then heard the sound of doors being opened.

Only yesterday did that happen when the fun guys walked in to drag the pile of unqualified children out. They wondered what happen to those guys. They probably were forced to clean something. That's what they had to do when they exploded something in the fire that one time.

Looking over the dragons head, the four tried to see who it was that was coming. They heard sound from the weird fat guy with the shiny outfit. It was so pretty. They shined to brightly. They would love to get their hands on those necklaces or bracelet. Barf and Belch could have the rings.

He talked nervously to these two strange dressed people. They hardly wore any clothing. They were tanned skin and had blonde hair like them. In their eyes, the twins could tell there was something off about them. It excited them to find out what.

They looked at the strange people. A growl from Barf and Belch to them made the twins understand that they wanted them to be quiet. They did not know why at first until it came to their heads that it could be fun.

It was fun when people would think of them as idiots. They were smart but they had times when they did not want to be, thus they let the other be the smart one for a while.

It was always fun to watch people get confused as to why one twin had something smart coming out of their mouth when the other one acted like an idiot. They would go back and forth in confusion on trying to think until their brains hurt.

These people on the other hand did not mind. Instead they stared at them with curiosity. The twins could see in there eyes that something was right and vey wrong. These two looked to love chaos and destruction like them. But something inside them just did not seem right. Like death was not far behind them. It made the twins even the more interested.

"I definitely think you would like them" The fat man said greedily.

"How so?"

The twins watched as the blonde tan man looked at the fat man with devilish curiosity. It made the fat man babble like an idiot. It was fun to watch.

They looked back at Ruffnut and Tuffnut before giving a final purchase of them.

Xxxxxxxxxxx

That nap was perfect. It was nice to be rocked back and forth on the boat. But now, it was just too hot.

The sun blared down on them as they were inside they metal cage on the back of a cart. Barf and Belch were with them and the dragon felt the heat to. Even though Barf and Belch said they were used to heat like this because of living in some kind of hot place. It still felt awful.

Apparently, they had to go a lot more miles before they were going to reach their destination. That just made it more annoying. It was so boring out here. They tried to play the 'I see something cool and guess what it is' game, but for the last hour it got boring then the two hundred and twenty fifth time they named it sand.

Soon they came to a halt, when they set up camp. They did not know why. The sun had not gone done yet. But here they were, setting up camp.

Their question was soon answered when the sun went down.

Why does this place, those people call a desert, make up its mind? Hot in sun and cold at night. Thank the gods they had blankets and the dragon's body to keep them warm.