The End Of The Affair

Start from the beginning

"Not you" Klaus tells me as he pulls me to his side, and I glare at him but he just turn's to look at Gloria "You look ravishing, by the way" Klaus comments.

"Don't. I know why you're here. A hybrid out to make more hybrids? That kind of news travels" Gloria says as she disses Klaus' comment, now I'm really starting to like her.

"So what am I doing wrong? I broke the curse, who is it that I could only turn bella?" Klaus asks her annoyed.

"Obviously you did something wrong. Look, every spell has a loophole, but a curse that old...We'd have to contact the witch who created it" Gloria explains to him.

"Well, that would be the original witch. She's very dead" Klaus tells her.

"I know. And for me to contact her, I'll need help. Bring me Rebekah" Gloria tells him, who's Rebekah?

"Rebekah. Rebekah is a bit preoccupied" Klaus tells her, and I see a smirk forming on his face.

"She has what I need. Bring her to me" Gloria says in an demanding tone.

"What is this?" I hear Stefan shout, so we all turn to him and see him holding up a photograph.

"Well, I told you, Stefan. Chicago's a magical place" Klaus smirks at him, and Stefan vamp speeds towards us.

"But this is me. With you" Stefan shows him the picture, and I sneak a peak and I see that it's a picture of Stefan with his arm around Klaus' shoulders, in the 1920s?

(Skip to the Warehouse)

Me, Stefan and Klaus start to walk to a warehouse, and Klaus explains to Stefan that they new each other in the 1920's when Stefan was a ripper.

"This doesn't make any sense. Why don't I remember you?" Stefan asks him confused.

"You said it yourself: that time had a lot of dark holes" Klaus says to him with a smirk.

"No, if you knew me, then why haven't you said anything?" Stefan asks even more confused.

"I'm a little busy right now. Memory Lane will have to wait" Klaus tells him as he starts to walk further into the warehouse, but Stefan vamp speeds in front of him stopping him.

"What the hell is going on? Answer me" Stefan demands angrily.

"Let's just say we didn't get off to a brilliant start. To be honest, I hated you" Klaus tells him, and he then explains how Stefan did terrible things in his ripper day's that I don't even want to think about. Klaus then continued to how Stefan knew his sister Rebekah.

"Your sister. So I knew another Original vampire" Stefan says to him, so Rebekah is the one we are looking up for Gloria.

"If you can't handle it, then don't ask" Klaus tells him bluntly.

"Wait, so your sister, Rebekah is the one we are collecting for Gloria?.. and somehow she has a magic connection to you mother, the original witch?" I ask him, and Klaus and Stefan both look at me confused to how I know all of this "What? Elijah told me more that just Klaus and his curse" I tell them as I put my hands up in the air innocently.

Klaus then walks over to a coffin next to numerous other ones, his whole family is in them. Me and Stefan then follow him, and Klaus opens up the coffin to see a young blond haired and grey skinned girl around my age with a dagger in her heart. I then look at the clothes she is wearing and she looks like she has been in there for nearly a hundred years.

"I don't recognize her" Stefan tells him, as Klaus caresses her cheek and smiles.

"Well, don't tell her that. Rebekah's temper is worse than mine" Klaus tells him, as he pulls the dagger from her chest "Time to wake up, little sister. Any day now, Rebekah" Klaus says as he is getting annoyed that she isn't waking up, he is so impatient "She's being dramatic" Klaus tells us as he grins to face us.