Chapter 1: Believe

*Two Years Ago*

Hearing my name, I get up, wipe my sweaty hands on my pants, and walk up front with the additional 9 girls called. We walk into a smaller room than the previous one and stand in front of four people, who are each sitting across from us. One by one, we each say our names, agency, age, and height.

"Welcome, all. My name is Andrew Sinemore and these are your "judges"." He quotes. "We will play the track twice. The first time, you each do the same routine, the second time, you add your own freestyle spin at the end." He smiles. "Any questions?" He says before falling quiet.

We each shake our heads, knowing the process already.

As the music begins, my muscles loosen up. The familiar frenzy feeling begins to disappear as I begin focusing on the music.

My body begins moving to the beat, as I make sure to breathe accordingly.

This process has become far too familiar. Auditioning is competitive, hundreds of people oftentimes show up to fight for just a few open spots.

As the music winds up, each girl, including myself, comes to a stop.

"Ok, that was great!" Andrew says as he and the judges clap.

"Now on to round two." He continues. "Remember, this is where you do your own freestyle towards the end. I won't tell you a specific time, just feel the beat and you should be fine." He finishes off.

I have practiced many freestyle moves, but I always end up creating new ones at crunch time. Doing the same this time, I hope that it was good enough to cut through the final round.

I begin thinking that there are only 4 more spots available, meaning that 6 of us will go home defeated.

This audition started off with 370, only because the doors were closed at a certain time and nobody else was allowed to come in. It has taken a span of three days but this is it. The last day, the last group, the last call.

Within moments, Andrew comes into the room with various folders in his hands.

"The following names are the names of those of you who have been picked to embark on this long and adventurous journey. All of you were amazing, but four of you pushed the limits. Those four are." He begins.

"Sylar Andrades." (a/n: These names are all made up)

"Claire Casten."

"Kayla Alvarez."

"And Estela Salvatierra." I stay in shock as I hear my name. Estela Salvatierra. Me!

"Welcome to Justin Bieber's 'My World Tour'." Andrew smiles as he looks at each of us.

*Present Time*

"Ok, welcome back to those of you who have been part of our team since the 'My World Tour'" . Scooter says as we all clap and cheer.

"As you know, our little man keeps growing up. He is kind of sort of legal now that he is 18, and by saying that, I am saying that he can be a little more of a pain in the ass." Scooter laughs as he jokes.

"Honestly, it is a pleasure to have you all a part of our team. I hope this next year is amazing, fun, and full of many new adventures and memories. Welcome to the "Believe" tour!" He continues as rumbling and cheers begin.

Right if on cue, Justin walks into the room. sleeveless white t shirt, quiff on his hair, sunglasses, skinny jeans. My, oh my. He sure has grown.