Chapter 5: Naked

*This chapter contains a little sexual content for those of you not interested*

-Look for this sign "~" to know when it starts and when it's over-

"What movie do you want to watch, hon?" Justin says as we settle into his room.

"Up to you." I say as I walk into his bathroom.

"You're staying over right?" Justin yells out from the bed.

"I can't. I don't have any clothes to change into tomorrow." I yell back.

I hear no response but seconds later Justin walks into the bathroom with a handful of clothes.

"Are those mine?" I say, confusion running through my face.

He nods.

"How did you-" I wonder.

"These are from we used to be together. When you would stay over against Scooters back all the time." He says laughing.

"You kept them all this time?" I walk towards him after washing my hands.

"Why wouldn't I? I have about two drawers full of your stuff." He tilts his head.

"I just thought that since we weren't together ... that you would get rid of them." I say honestly.

"Never would I." He responds immediately.

He take a step closer to me as he stares at me. In a moments notice, all the clothes in his hand lay on the floor and his arms rest on my hips.

He looks down at me, occasionally glancing down at my lips.

I nod as I tip toe and lean towards him.

~

His lips clash with mine before they slowly begin moving in sync.

His grip around me tightens as he pulls me closer to his bare chest.

I had not noticed the moment in which our clothes were removed, but the next thing I knew, we were on his bed.

One of his hands trailed down my body, eventually hooking around my leg, as we continued kissing.

Justin reaches for a small remote before clicking one of it's buttons, automatically shutting off the lights in his room.

As he moves down to my neck, kissing it along the way, he stops in his tracks.

"Is this what you want Estela." His voice sends shivers down my body.

I frantically nod without realizing that he cannot see me.

"Yes." Is the only word that comes out of my mouth.

"Are you sure? We don't have to if you don't want to." He speaks again, his hands still gripping my waist.

"Do you want to do this?" I ask him, nervously.

"Of course. I just want you to know that this officially means that you're mine ... and I'm yours. Like old times. You, my girlfriend. Me, your boyfriend." He speaks slowly.

I think about it briefly, but the tingling feeling in me disturbs my thoughts. I raise my head up a little, aiming and reaching for his lips. Our lips connect once again before the passion takes over and the night truly begins.

Justin's lip trail down my body as I begin to grow tense.

One of his fingers plays with my entrance before slowly making its way inside of me.

Another finger follows shortly after, earning an escaped moan from my mouth.

"I love that sound." Justin says as he removes his fingers and pumps them into me once again, causing yet another moan to escape my lips.