Why Am I Like This?!?!

Start writing your story

Trent pov

I wake up excited to see Megan again. I know its awful to be happy that her parents are gone but that means I get to have her to myself, well at least I'll try. knowing Kyle and James they'll find a way to tag along. I put on the first shirt and pants so that I can and hurry out the door. but before I can leave I hear my mom call me into the kitchen.

" Trent is that you?" she asked.

"Ya ma, but I got to go to school or.. ill be late" I responded.

" What are you talking about if you leave right now you'll be there 30 minutes early," she said.

"Ya but that's when meg-"I stopped myself mid-sentence knowing I had already made a mistake and the damage was done.

Before I knew it my mom was running towards me and pulls me into the kitchen. Oh no.

"Trent, have a seat," she said.

Without really wanting to I sit down in the chair closest to me.

" You are my eldest, son," she said.

" Yes mom, I know" I replied. 

"So when was it?" she asked.

"When did you stop?" she asked.

" Why, not that I'm complaining?" she asked dramatically.

" Ma what are you talking ab-"I start before she cuts me off.

" The girl! who is she?" she almost screamed. 

" I wanna meet her! bring her over!" she suggested.

" How cruel of you to keep her a secret from your own mother! humph, I held you in my stomach for 9 months and this is what I get in return?" she said

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said

" what are you talking about I really did. We already talked about this you aren't adopt-" she said

"Not that ma. I mean there's no girl and I'm still gonna need proof of that because there's no way all this greatness, came from that same places that did" I say as I point to my younger brother Jax 

" shut up Trent your just mad mom loves me more" he said .

" whatever makes you sleep better at night" I tease.

" Hey, back to the topic who is she? is that why girls stopped coming in and out of this house?" she asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about I have to go. byeee" I said as I run out the door before she can stop me.

I get to school and see a very stressed looking Megan.

Megan pov

"Hey Megan," Trent said.

" Hey Trent can I asked you something?" I asked nervously.

 "ya sure whats up meg?" He responded.

 "well, you know how you dropped me off at my house?" I asked

" ya" he responded

 "well, how did you get in?" I asked.

"Oh, see I tried knocking but no one answered. The door was open so I just walked in. I hope you don't mind, but I saw a house key so I took it to lock the boor before I left, just to be safe," he said.