I'm Sorry

Megan pov

"it's just that my cousin was abused so its a touchy subject," I said.

I know what you're thinking why did you lie to him? what was the point, he wouldn't get mad ya sure he wouldn't get mad but my dad would and he could do much more than what Trent could do. I don't want Trent to be in danger, I just want everyone to be safe but if that can happen I at least want Trent and everyone else safe.

I don't know why I reacted that way usually I,m really good when it comes to covering how I feel about abuse. I need to apologize to James and Kyle about the whole making a Scene thing.

"Megan hello? are you there Megan" Trent said as he waves is hand in my face trying to get my attention.

"uh ya sorry I'm just thinking about how I need to apologies to James and Kyle for the screaming and stuff," I said

he reached out and grabbed my hand.

"Are you okay you look a little off today?" he said looking at me worriedly.

"ya ill be fine I just got to go okay," said quietly

I walk away and look for James and Kyle. After looking for a good 15 minutes I find them in the hallway talking to each other quietly. I walk over to them hoping that they won't be too mad at me about before.

"Hey guys," I said with a wary smile on my face

"hey Megan are you okay? we wanted to say sorry about what happened before we didn't mean any of it.

"no I just wanted to say that I am sorry too," I said grabbing both of there hands

" I am really sorry its just a touchy subject and I don't like to talk about it too much but I guess sometimes I get a little to carried away," I said as I start to walk away. I hope they forgive me.
As I was walking to my class I get a text.

Father: get home now!

Megan: but I'm in school!

Father: I don't give a shit get home now before I bring you to the house myself.

Megan: okay

I have to think what am I going to do I don't have a ride and I'm going to skip.Ohhhh no I can't skip I don't do that.how does one even do that? Do I just run out the door?do I sneak out like a spy?

I go to my locker and quickly grab my bookbag. I start to go near the back of the school I open the door and run home. I'm almost home when I get a text.

Trent: where are you? are you okay?

Megan: ya I'm fine

Trent: okay why aren't you in class

Megan: sorry family emergency

Trent:Ohhhh text me if something happens

Megan:kk

Trent: I'll miss you

Megan: haha yea right

Trent: I will. I'm serious

I quickly shove it in my back pocket and run into my house. as I walk in I see my dad walking around grabbing things and shoving them in his suitcase.

"Ohhhh ya I'm leaving for a week," he said

"What?"

"I'm leaving are you deaf bitch?"

"Okay,"I said

"Don't eat my food I don't give a fuck what you have to do don't eat any of my food.dont bring anyone here not that you even have friends to bring but I will beat you if there is anything different in this house when I come back home.got it?" he asked

"Okay" I answered

"Okay then I'm leaving"
He quickly grabs everything that he can and leaves. I don't know what to do I don't want to be in this house all it does is remind me of every time I get beat. I think I'm going back to school I still have two periods to go and Trent's in them.

As I walk in to the school I see Trent with the twins.I start to walk to class when I feel Trent beside me.

"Did you finish your family matters?" he asked

"Ohhhh ya"

"What was it about is your family okay?"

Should I tell him the truth?well, there's nothing bad about your dad going on a trip right?I think its fine to tell him.

"Uh my dad when on a trip for a week"

"Awww well don't feel lonely you can spend the week with me," he said with a big smile

"I don't know I mean I have never really done that"

"Well know you do tomorrow you, me and my friends were gonna all hang out I'll pick you up," he said as he walked away.

What am I gonna do? can I even get out of this.its not that I don't want to hang out with him I really do I'm just scared of what father would do? should he get mad if he found out?

I go to my last periods but all I could think about was how much trouble I would get in and how much I still wanted to hang out with Trent.
******************************************
I know super short but I will update again soon.i just wanted everyone to know I'm not dead. testing is over yay so I have more free time.

merry Christmas's everyone,