Dollar Girl?

********(pic of Megan)******************I am starting to feel better, well I can at least move without crying now. I Start my day by putting a long sleeve blue button up shirt on, blue jeans, and black combat boots. I'm forced to put foundation on to cover a huge yellow bruise I have on my cheek. I decide not to put anything else on for fear of being called a slut again.

I make pancakes and eggs and put it on the table for him. I made sure to leave quickly in hopes of not being forced to see him again. I walk to school only eating an apple again. I have been able to get to 3rd period without anything happening and I'm not going to lie that scares me. 3rd period is my free period so I guess I'll just walk around the halls and try not to be seen. right as I finish the thought I see Emily coming so I run, not feeling like getting bullied today. I turn around to see if she is following me only to fall on the floor landing on my back. I feel all the bruises on my back ache. I have always been clumsy but running into a wall is a new low.

I am on the ground letting the pain lessen when I hear someone yell.

"Are you okay you kinda just ran into a wall?" he said with a smirk

"Ya I'm fine," I said only to meet the green eyes of Trent Miklan. He looks at me for about a minute before he said

"dollar girl?" with a look of disbelief.

"Hi, um I didn't run into the wall we were playing tag and I was catching him hahaha," I said nervously. he starts laughing his rear end off. I then feel stupid I am not good with men and he is the second scariest one of all. I start to word vomit when I'm nervous or scared it's a common thing.

"Oh my god you said you were playing with the wall," he said in between laughs.

"You are funny as hell what's your name?" he said

"Umm my name is.........it's "I look at the wall then the sink "it's Walter Waterson and it's definitely that nothing else,"I said

"Whats your real name Walter?" he said with an amused smile

"Wha-...whatttttt that is my name I don't know what you're talking about,"I said starting to get scared that he is seeing through my lie. He doesn't look convinced in the slightest.

"ohhhh look, "I said pointing to nothing in particular. He looks and I run as fast as I can to my fourth period. ugh, I hate math, I suck at it and always fail the tests. I am good at everything but math. I sit and wait for the teacher and students to start to come in.
***************** Trent pov *************
I look back to see that she has already ran around the corner. That girl is something, Walter Waterson? really ? she was female for crying out loud.she is probably the most entertaining person I have ever met and I know James and Kyle. I can't help but want to hear her speak whatever that was saying again. I start Walking to class, late of course. when I enter, the teacher tells me to take a seat and not be late again but let's be real I am never on time. I look into the class and see all the girls pull their shirt down and sit up properly. Except for one girl in the back shrinking in her seat looking hard at her paper. I walk to the back and sit next to her not feeling like having someone flaunt over me. as I sit down I take a look at the girl next to me, a small probably 5'3, 5'4 girl, petite body frame with beautiful blue eyes, She was a brunette. Then it hit me that this girl is Walter Waterson a.k.a dollar girl. she hasn't looked up from her paper at all. I look at her paper to see she is still on question 1, and she got the wrong answer.

"you have the wrong answer. "I say quietly. She looks at her work and pouts. she looks like a little kid you just told no to. She looked innocent and cute.

For the first time since I met her, her blue eyes landed on me. She looks down so fast I'm surprised that her head didn't fall off. She then moves her desk to the side and shrinks in her seat once again. Was I really that scary? or did she have a huge phobia of humans? the bell rings and she runs out leaving me surprised.

I get up and leave to go to lunch. I enter the cafeteria and everyone is quiet as usual. I go to my usual table with James, Kyle, Jake, Ben, and tyler.we talk until the line dies down and a certain little brunette walks in. I watch her as she gets in line looking down. Ben looks at me then laughs

"sorry bro that's not going to happen the girl won't say a word to anyone"he said looking at dollar girl.

"How do you know her?"I asked

"She's my lab partner I have to do a project with her actually, it's a long project it'll take about a  month to finish." he said

"I don't know how we're going to do it, she won't even look at me" he huffed

I look back at her to see she was on the phone . We all watch as Emily walks up to dollar girl.

"You look a little-"Emily starts

"Be quiet I'm not in the mood today." she said in a cold voice

"You little slut who do you think you are?"Emily said as she dumped water all over dollar girl and pushed her on the floor. I got up ready to help dollar girl. I don't get to far before Emily stops me and puts on a fake smile.

"what are you doing Trent leave that loser alone and come with me, no one likes Megan anyways." she said I was about to snap at her until I heard some really important information.

"who?"I said

"Megan." she said pointing at dollar girl on the ground who is slipping on the water.

"Thanks for the information"I said with a smirk . I look at Megan to see her shocked face until she started to slip again. I didn't let her fall that time, I held her by the waist. I bent down and whispered in her ear

"Walter Waterson that's pretty mean Megan,"I said softly.

"Sorry I have to leave to feed ummm.........feed my pet pig," she said

"Your pet pig?"I said with an amused tone

"Ya um did I say that I meant the schools pig," she said

"The school doesn't have a pig."I said in a matter of fact tone.

"Pig? what are you talking about? I said........homework.......I have to get my homework umm ok bye" she said then ran off. I felt a stupid smile on my face why did this girl amuse me so much I am getting addicted. I walk back to the table with all the guys looking at me like I was crazy.

"What?" I finally said

"You got her to talk,"Ben said

"That girl was hella funny" James and Kyle said at the same time ohh did I mention they were twins.

"She was cute" Tyler said making me feel weird

"Ya she is"Ben agrees I don't like this feeling and want it to go away

"She wasn't that pretty"Jake said only making me feel more upset

"Ya she is " I said nearly a whisper

"What"? They all say

"Nothing" after that I changed the subject.
****************************************
Sorry for spelling. I will update soon, please vote! the picture of Megan.