I'm kinda scared

Trent pov(picture of Trent)

I start to walk to school when I see Megan fall to the ground. I run over to see if she is fine. I find her unconscious and lift her in my arms. I walk to a tree close to the school and sit down and gently lay her down. I move her hair out of her face and just look at her I don't get to look long because I hear
"That's creepy dude" I turn only to find Ben, Jake, Kyle, James and Tyler looking at me.
"I'm not creepy, " I said
"Ya you kinda are," James said
I look up at my group of friend and wonder how I deal with them every day.
Ben is my best friend warm brown eyes brown hair tall about six foot. Jake blond hair with blue eyes 5,11 and a major hard ass. Kyle and James with brown hair and identical futures with brown eyes, 6 foot each and Tyler with brown eyes and blond hair 5,11 a real gentleman. and of course there was me 6,2 hazel eyes and brown hair we are "bad boys". sure I sleep around, get in trouble and beat people up but only because they deserve it and has anyone ever heard of having  "fun".
I look over to see that Kyle and James are poking her cheak bones .
"Dont do that"I said with a frown
"Why not?" they said as they continue to poke her face

She starts to wake up ands moves away from all of us as fast as she could.
"What's wrong?"the twin say at once.
"Um, nothing, why would anything be wrong? is there something wrong, now that I think about it maybe there is something wrong in the school. I should go check." she said as she got up getting ready to leave.

"What? no there's not, you're imagining things stay with us" Kyle and James say

"I really shouldn't umm I'm going to just leave now hahaha," she said

All of us just stare at her. she gets up only to bump into me seconds later. She touches my chest."ohhhh ya that's a human" she says I look down at her a smile.  the guys take this chance to all surround her.

"Your hair is soft" "how old are you?" "why don't you talk?" "are you always so weird?" "YOUR SHORT" "HOW TALL ARE YOU?" the twins yelled.

"Uu-hmmmm," she said as she slowly walks behind me. I grab her waist and pull her in front of me."Megan this is ben, Jake, Kyle, James, and Tyler and guys this is Megan"I said as I point to everyone.they all say hi as she shyly waves back.

"I'm Ben we're project buddies remember." he said "Ohh ya, hi I'm Megan umm it's nice working with you," she said as she played with her fingers. hey, that's actually kinda cute. I look up to see that everyone was smiling at her but Jake."ummm as much as I like being here and all, I have to go before first period starts"she said as she walks around us or you could say tried to."sorry, yup that's a body ,wow you guys are tall, ohh sorry I feel like I'm climbing mountains not that you guys look or feel like mountains, well I mean you guys are hard I mean cuz you guys work out, or may-maybe you don't I'm uhh um I'm just going to go she said as she runs off. the whole group is quiet untill we all burst out laughing."Well I am pretty buff"James said as he and Kyle start to pose and show off there muscle. I laugh as we all start to walk in the building .
____"""""______"""""______"""""______""""

I'm happy because I'm on my way to 4 period. where I know a certain blue-eyed girl will be, I start to go to my seat only to see a guy already sitting there."sorry bud your sitting next to someone that I want to sit next to "I said, right as I said that everyone looks at Megan.she sinks in her seat afraid of all the eyes staring back at her." move, I won't say it again" he picks up all his stuff and moves away. people are still staring our way making Megan go silent and scared.

"What is so interesting people?"I ask
Everyone looks away and I am shocked when I feel a hand on top of mine "thank you, Trent, I was kinda scared" she said as she takes her hand away,"no problem" I say back.

The teacher comes in and starts an announcement about how we had to pick a permanent Math partner. He Tells people to find their buddy so he can mark down groups. I, without hesitation, grab Megan's desk and pull in next to mine.