You Gonna Tell Me?

(The twins aka Kyle and James)

Megan's pov

I get out of bed, put on pants, a long-sleeved shirt and vans. I walk down the stairs happy that I didn't have any bruises on my face for the first time in forever. he has only hit me below the face. I walk down stairs to see that he was already awake and looking through the refrigerator.

"What the fuck," he said as he tosses things around. I start to get scared and shrink back into the wall afraid. he sees me and runs straight at me.

"Where the fuck is my beer and beef jerky? huh, bitch? last time I checked, I always tell you to get it" he said

"I uh...... I didn't ........ I needed a d-" before I could finish he was already grabbing me by my shirt. I feel sick knowing what's going to happen next. I feel the pain in my eye. before I could try to get away he throws me out of the house.

"Don't come back in until you have my shit bitch?" he said as he slammed the door shut.

The only thing that processed in my mind, was that I was not going to be able to cover up the black and blue that I could feel forming on my eye. I start to feel sick because of how hard the sun was beating on me, it must be 86 degrees outside and I'm fully covered head to toe. I sigh that's what I get for getting my hopes up about not having bruises on my face. I feel sick as I realize that I'm going to have to hide my eyes somehow. I put my bangs over my eye and hope for the best.

I have been able to stay calm and not be seen by anyone yet. it's about to be 4th period... oh no its time for math. I rush to my locker and get my math textbooks. I see Trent walk down the halls some looking at him with awe and others with hate. I think fast and step into my locker and close the door. I look through the crack of the locker and see Trent walk by. I sigh in relief and try to get out of the locker only to see that I am trapped. Great.

"No no no no no this can not be happening,"I said as I start to bang on the locker. 

"Someone help me please"I yell as I bang on the locker from the inside.

This is probably not the best time to remember that I am extremely claustrophobic. I start to hit my surroundings. No no no no no I feel like the room is getting smaller. I start to feel like I can't breathe. I start to remember all of those times when he would put me in a closet for punishment. I could hear him telling me to shut up and learn to not ask for more than he gives me. I think back to me being that dumb 10 years old, who asked him for food because I hadn't eaten for a whole day. Ya, anyone would think that's too long, but not me. I can stand not eating for 3 days.

I see someone walk by and start to scream for help.
"Help please" I sob
Hoping that someone would help me, sadly I was wrong because I hear Emily's voice.

"Why would I do that.I think I will help myself and make sure that you don't get near Trent for the day" she said.

She then continues to spin the lock on my locker, then leaves me alone and terrified in this dark small locker. I start to feel dizzy and light headed I hear my name being called. It sounds so distant .why does it should familiar?" kinda deep...but whos?

"Megan?"i hear again

"Trent"I say with my last breath

"Megan"he asks again. I see his shadow.Trents shadow. TRENTS SHADOW? YES! I hit my hands agents the locker with the energy I didn't know I had.

"TRENT PLEASE GET ME OUT OF HERE!"I Screamed

Trent looks around him trying to find where my voice is coming from.