'Whatever I was just making an observation. If a guest walked in now this won't look nice.'' Said Shagun

'Okay fine, let me handle it.'' He said

Raman slowly got up still holding the glass of juice and newspaper. He gave them both to Shagun before carefully placing Ishita's head on the couch.

'You should just wake her...'' Shagun tried to suggest

'Shhsss...'' Said Raman

He then bent down and put his hands beneath her waist and another just above her shoulders lifting her in his arms.

Ishita as if out of instinct slowly adjusted, settling her face in the nape on his neck as he sweetly looked at her carrying her into their bedroom.

Shagun stood there with the glass of Juice and newspapers in her hand and couldn't help but be even more levied. Ishita was busy settling down comfortably in a place that was never meant to be hers in the first place.

This wasn't going to last, this bubble that they seemed to be in will not last because if there was one thing she had learnt from being with Raman was the fact that trust was never one of his strongest suits and jealousy made him go crazy, it Ishita was immune to it, Raman sure as hell wasn't.

****************************************************

TWO WEEKS LATER

A lot of things had changed since Shagun moved in, some good like the fact that Aditya seemed to be genuinely happy especially with his dad who had let his mother stay with them while some were bad like the fact that Ishita's relationship with her mother in law just got worse every time and the one with Aditya had gotten worse but at least his with his dads was getting better and she took comfort in that.

Shagun had left no stone unturned and she was a woman on a mission of revenge, one that would leave not only her children shattered but also her.

She had managed with the help of Shlok to find out about more about Ishita's past than what Raman knew and whatever she found out much as it was half the truth, it was going to be her ticket to getting whatever she wanted.

'Shlok has the meet happened. This has to be perfect, Simmi has to fall so hard that there will be no coming back is that clear.'' Said Shagun

'Trust me baby I got this. Simmi will be so in love and in no time she will be in our corner plus the meet has already happened.'' Said Shlok

'Yeah how is that?'' said Shagun

'Well same old fashioned perfect meeting, boy saves girl from a bunch of hooligans, girl feels indebted to boy, girl befriends boy, boy eventually asks girl out. Parmeet is taking her out tonight. We rented out the whole floor of the Seasons hotel decorated it with roses and stuff, it is really romantic.'' Said Shlok clearly proud of himself.

'Good, knowing the Bhallas she is going to be singing his name by the end of tonight.'' Said Shagun

'So what about us, will I get to see you?'' said Shlok

'Weren't you the one who said I should make this a priority, then let me do that.'' Said Shagun

'Okay fair enough. I guess I will see you at the agreed time as always.'' Said Shlok

''Yeah of course ...'' Said Shagun as she hang up

'Mama come on down stairs we are going to get Ice cream.'' Said Aditya

'What... I do not think that is a good idea. Ishita will not like it.'' Said Shagun pretending to be sad

'No it is not like that. Last time she was just saying that we shouldn't have gone out on a school night.'' Said Aditya