What the Heck Did I Eat?

Okay I'm gonna warn y'all now this chapter is going to be different. It's sort of like an extra chapter, but it will slightly affect the story. You'll see when you read it. Hope you enjoy!

You stare at the jar in front of you. It was a shiny black and decorated with strange symbols. In most situations you most likely wouldn't have eaten anything out a strange black jar, but this time you were in your favorite anime and who knows! Maybe it'll give you superpowers! You peer inside curiously only to see a red pudding. Or at least it looked like pudding. You tentatively scoop your finger through the unknown substance. Seeing it didn't burn your finger off, you stick the goop in your mouth. There are no words to describe ho delicious this stuff was. Before you had realized it, you had eaten the entire jar. Oops. You speedily return the jar where you had previously found it. Now to return to-

You pause mid-step. Something didn't feel right. The walls around you started tipping, the world around you spinning away. "SEBAS-" Before you can fully call for him, blackness consumes you.

"(y/n)...(y/n) can you hear me?" You give a small nod to inform whoever was above you that you could hear them.
You hear footsteps approaching you from your right or was it your left? Whoever had just neared you gasped. "Is that (y/n)!"
"I'm afraid it is Finny, she seems to have eaten something she was not supposed to." You finally open your eyes slowly, the brightness of the lights above you burning your eyes. Next to you were to boys, or was it men? You always got the two confused! If only your mom were here to tell you. Your mommy was so smart, she helped with everything! Wait, where was your mom? Why was there a guy with black hair and shining red eyes standing next to another guy with blond hair and green eyes? Because, if you remembered correctly, your mom looked nothing like them.
"Where's mom?" You squeak out. The raven haired guy kneels closer to you, holding his gloved hand out.
"Your mother's out right now, would you mind coming with me to see the Young Master?" Young Master? You look from the one guy to the other. The blond one looked so nice! But mommy said to not trust strangers..
"What are your names?" The blond looks shocked by the question before answering,
"F-Finny." You nod and look over at the other guy expectantly.
"Sebastian Michaelis." You smile satisfied, and grab Sebastian's hand.
"Now you guys aren't strangers!" Finny smiles down at you. He was so cute! Like a teddy bear.
After walking down a couple hallways you stop in front of a large wooden door. Sebastian whispers something to Finny, who nods and stands next to you.
"Hey! Secrets, secrets are no fun unless you tell everyone!" Sebastian glances at you strangely before entering the mysterious room. You look up to Finny and smile. "You're so cute Finny! Can you hold me?" Finny, flustered at your previous words, agrees by picking you up. "Yay!" you giggle out, your small arms clutching around his neck. You snuggle deeper into the crook of his neck, the warmth radiating off of him luring you in.
You were already halfway asleep when you felt yourself being pulled from Finny. The sudden change in temperature woke you up quickly. Slightly rubbing your eyes, you see seated in front of you is a guy about 16 with navy hair and an eyepatch. He seemed upset.
"What is this Sebastian?" Before Sebastian could say anything you greeted yourself to the guy, just like your mom told you to do when you meet someone new.
"Hello there! My names (y/n)!" He just sighs and hides his face away. Did I do something wrong or...? Oh! He must be shy, that's it. "It's okay to be shy mister. I used to be really shy but then my mom told me to make sure I was always confident when meeting new people. It makes it easier to make friends." He just continues to sit there, not saying anything. Looks like you were going to have to take matters into your own hands.
You walk up to the unknown, shy boy and take his hand. "C'mon, lets go for a walk outside. You don't look happy. You should get some fresh air." When he shows no sign of moving, you pull on his hand a little harder. Finally, he grudgingly stands up and follows you out of the room. While walking, you pepper the boy with questions.
"What's your name?"
"Ciel"
You look at him again, just noticing how weird his clothes looked.
"Ciel?"
"Hmmm?"
"Why are your clothes so weird?" He looks down at you slightly amused.
"You're wearing the same type of clothes as I am." You frown slightly. You were? Looking down you see that you, in fact, were wearing the same type of clothes. Why were you wearing these weird clothes? Interesting... You guys quickly reach the garden, which in one glance, distracts you completely from what you were thinking about before. The garden was HUGE. You soon forget about Ciel and start wandering the garden, looking at the different types of flowers.

After a short while, you hear rustling sounds behind you. Must be Ciel. A hand is placed on your shoulder suddenly, startling you. You turn quickly to see another blond guy with a purple jacket and some green shorts.
"Who are you?" You ask. You are nervous, when you remember you were in Ciel's mansion. He must be a friend of Ciel's!
"Nice to meet you! My name is (y/n)! Who are you?" He seems shocked for a moment, before responding.
"I-I'm Alois." You smile up at him warmly before returning to your flower gazing. He seemed like a nice guy. Maybe you should get a flower for all your new friends!
~
You return to Ciel, only to see that Alois is with him. Knew they were friends. They stop talking as soon as you come into view. You hold out two black roses.
"One for you Ciel," you hand him one, ", and one for you Alois!" They take the roses quietly still looking at you. You were starting to get impatient. "What's wrong guys?" Alois levels down to your height.
"You're so small." You cross your arms in a defiant manner and pout.
"I'm not that short ya know! I am only 6!"

Woah, plot twist! Anyways it's like midnight so I should go to bed. Anyways I'm really tired. Hope you guys enjoyed the update. Until next time...

P.S If you want to see your outfit then click on the external link. That's all. Bye :))