Picture

Just letting you all know know the story line is gonna be kind of different so don't kill me if it isn't really like the episode, thanks!

You stare down at the picture in your hands, disbelief clouding your thoughts. Sebastian was there...and next to him was you, your clear (e/c) eyes smiling back at you. How...-How were you there? You were alive, weren't you? You close your eyes, trying to think back on what happened when you took this picture. Did you get yourself in accidentally?

~Flashback~

You and the trio were currently camping out in the walls waiting for Sebastian to make his move. Your plan was a simple plan really, just wait until Sebastian came in to clean the room and take the picture while he was standing still.

After waiting for about 30 minutes though, you feel a soft breath graze your neck. Careful not to scare the others, you slowly turn, only to see that Finny had fallen asleep on your shoulder. 'Finny looks so peaceful asleep'

The sound of deep breathing catches your attention, causing you to look over. Only to see that the others had fallen asleep as well. Something was definitely not right. The servants were not supposed to be sleeping! What happened to them scurrying room to room, trying desperately to snap a shot of Sebastian! You absently chew your nail, contemplating what to do next. Should you wake them? Go on your own? You picked the latter, quietly stepping over your fellow workmates. Somehow you make it out of the cramped space with the camera in one piece.

You wander the hallways of the mansion aimlessly when you come across the library. After contemplating it, you decide to enter the library. Upon entering you spot Sebastian reading a book. Jackpot. You tiptoe over behind a bookshelf closest to said person, and position the camera. '1' He flips a page. '2' You ready the shutter. '3' CHINK. The flash of the camera startles Sebastian who quickly looks up from his book. Sebastian's face changes from confusion to realization as he spots you behind the camera. You quickly grab the film produced from the camera and run. You needed to get to Ciel's darkroom, fast. You take a sharp right turn and run straight down the hall. 'Almost there...' Ripping open the door to the darkroom, you shove yourself through the doorway and slam the door shut behind you. You let out a sigh of relief. Time to finish producing this picture.

It took only 10 minutes for Sebastian to send Pluto in and set the place on fire. Damn that demon. "Pluto~" you say in a sing-songy voice. The demon hound immediately recognizes your voice and trots up to you happily. Now that you got the hound to stop spewing fire everywhere, you now had to find a way to put out the fire. You rip a large chunk from the bottom of your dress and start stamping out the fire around you. After all fire is put out, you sit and wait for the photo to finish producing.

~End of Flashback~

Standing there now, you realize that there was no way you could have accidentally gotten yourself in the picture. You gaze at the picture awhile longer before crumpling it up and throwing it in the ashes around you. Yeeeeah, this shit was getting a little too weird for your taste. 'I'll just tell Ciel we couldn't get a picture.'

You knock on the door to Ciel's study gently, careful not to disturb him. Once you hear your cue to enter, you slide the door open quietly and walk in. Ciel looks uncomfortable as he took in your appearance. You couldn't blame him; you probably looked like crap. Your hair was disheveled and tangled, surrounding your head like a halo, the bottom of your dress was missing a chunk, and soot covered your face. You awkwardly clear your throat, catching his attention.

"Unfortunately we were unable to capture a picture of Sebastian with the camera Master." He sighs, running a hand through his hair. A habit of his that he did whenever he was tired.

"It's fine. In truth I didn't expect you guys to ever catch a picture of him." You were slightly offended by the statement. Sure you understood that Ciel meant no harm, but it just...bothered you that he had no faith in you. It even tempted you to tell him about the picture. That was definitely not a good idea. A thought suddenly overcame you. Didn't Sebastian see you when you took the picture? Oh no. Oh no no no no, you were definitely screwed. "Fuck."

"Excuse me (y/n)?" Ciel questions, one eyebrow raised at your profanity. (hehe, watch yo profamity, okay, okay sorry)

"Oh! Sorry Ciel! Didn't mean to say that aloud. Um I-I have to go, so buy." You turn quickly and stumble out of his office. Oh god. Sebastian would't do anything to you...right? A soft cough catches your attention. Speak of the devil, literally.

"(y/n), may I have a word?" Nope, go die in a hole.
"S-sure." you manage.

Before you can do anything else, Sebastian swoops down, his hot breath tickling your ear.
"Did you see anything on the photo (y/n)?" The way he said your name sent shivers running down your spine.

"N-no" He hesitates close to your face causing you to heat up. What was this demon up to? Before you can contemplate it any longer, he straightens himself back up and smiles down at you.

"Good" and with that he was gone. He was such a little turd sometimes. It was stupid of you to think that he would do anything serious. Well now that, that was dealt with it was time for food. You were s-t-a-r-v-i-n-g.

I tried to make this chapter long, I hope you guys enjoyed it! Sorry if it seems weird I sort of started just randomly typing and ended up writing 3 pages soooo... Oh and that serious picture of finny *spazzes and dies* Until next time!