Meet Alois Trancy

Hey guys guess who's not dead! So sorry for not updating in a long time it's just I have had so much school work, plus now I'm on vacation because my mom brought me along on one of her work conference thingies so ya. Aaaaaaanywaaaaaaays on to the story :)

You were polishing the staircase when you heard a knock at the door. "COMING!" You start heading down the stairs when you feel something soft and wet under your foot,
'fuck'
And with that, you went tumbling down the large staircase.
"What the bloody hell is going on down there!" You heard Ciel exclaim above you in annoyance.
You stand slowly, your back roaring in protest. "Oh nothing master just fell down your overly large staircase." you retort sarcasm dripping from your words.
You here Ciel's footsteps recede back to his study. "Well next time try not to be so loud." Obsessive knocking catches your attention, whoever had knocked on the door earlier was getting impatient. "And get the damn door already!"
You roll your eyes at Ciel's rudeness. "Yes Master."
Turning towards the door, you quickly walk over to it and open it. "Welcome to the Phantomhive ma-"
You stop mid-sentence. In front of you stood Alois Trancy. He stares at you, clearly annoyed.
"What took you so long servant?" He spits out venomously, glaring at you. You force yourself to stay clam and smile. Alois was the last person you wanted to piss off. I mean unless you were hoping for one less eyeball.
"So sorry Lord Trancy. I did not mean any offense I was-" He cut you off before you could finish.
"Well you did offend me, as well as annoy me. Now move you stupid cow." You were trying, you really were, but with Alois's attitude you would explode any minute.
"Of course, please enter Lord Trancy." You move over slightly, giving Alois and Claude enough space to enter. Alois huffs and enters, but just as he reaches you he turns and grabs your shoulder. You jump slightly, startled at the sudden contact from the blonde. He stares into your eyes, his light blue orbs shining with some unreadable emotion. He lets go of you and continues walking and without turning addresses you.
"Nice to finally meet you (y/n)." You tense at the statement. How the hell did this sadistic blonde know your name? Alois climbs up the stairs, Claude close on his tail. Claude then turns to you and smirks, what was with all the attention towards you? You decide it would be best if you went to the kitchens, get away from all this staring. As you were walking away you failed to notice Sebastian in the shadows, glaring at the two males.

How dare they stare at her. My precious queen.

It was the large BANG that got you running. Sprinting up from the kitchens and towards Ciel's study. You finally reach Ciel's study breathing hard. Slamming the door open you stare at the scene in front of you. Glass shards were scattered on the ground, there was tea spilled everywhere, and the boys were at the opposite sides of the room glaring at each other. The moment you had entered the room all attention was on you. But you took no notice, right now you were focusing on keeping your rage in check.
"(Y/n), my queen." Claude whispers. He reaches out to you, his eyes full of awe. You put your and up in a stop motion.
"Don't talk. Nobody talk until I tell you." They all stare at you, slightly surprised.
"Now," you say finally calmed, "who wants to tell me what happened here."
"None of your bus-"
"Oh dear Master," you say interrupting Ciel, " it's entirely my business." At this they all seem to look at each other nervously. Just what exactly were they talking about? Alois opens his mouth, but then closes it, seeming to rethink his answer.
"Don't you guys worry," you say, an evil smirk plastered on your beautiful face, "I've got all day."

Yay! I finished this chapter in a day, woohoo! On the other hand I'm sorry if this chapter was short but I do hope you enjoyed it nevertheless. Also in case you didn't figure out who was watching you it was Sebastian, Claude, and Alois( I kinda forgot to add that in this chapter and I'm kinda too lazy to go back in do it 😅) Until next time...