Jack the Ripper

"Time to wake up (y/n)" A smooth deep voice awakens you from your deep sleep. Man! You were actually having some pretty nice dreams too!

"I'll be up in 20 seconds mom (or whoever your parental guardian is)!" Ugh, couldn't they have woken you up later, your dream had been so awesome! In your dream, you had somehow been transported to the world of Black Butler, and then you were having an adventure crazy af!

"You do not have the time to be lazing away the day in bed (y/n), you must get up and start working." Wait, hold up. That voice sounded nothing like your mom (or other). What the fuck? And did they just say "work"? Suddenly it dawned on you, that was not a dream, that shit actually happened! Your eyes shoot open quickly, and you bolt out of bed. You look around frantically. Everything was old! You feel a hand on your shoulder. "Please be ready soon I still have to wake the young master and serve him his dinner." Sooooo Ciel wasn't awake yet. Hmm. You turn to Sebastian and grab his hand.

"Can I wake him! Please." Sebastian stands there confused before chuckling slightly.

"Of course no-"

"Please, sir! It would be great practice for me! I could learn what to improve in order to meet the masters needs." Ew, did you just call him sir, and Ciel master? Sebastian regarded you suspiciously.

"I will allow you to accompany me to the masters chambers on one condition, you will have to complete more chores than you were originally assigned." You roll your eyes playfully and smile.

"I'm down! Just let me get changed." He continues to stand there as you wait for him to leave. After waiting a couple minutes your patience wears out. "In other words; get the fuck out."

-Time Skip to Ciel's room brought to you by my laziness-

You stand outside Ciel's bedroom, listening to Sebastian about the rules of waking up the "young master". Oooooh, what if Ciel is shirtless! Eeeeeee! Ugh, don't even get yourself started with if he has a six pack. "Do you understand?" You snap out of your daze and face Sebastian.

"Oh, sorry dude spaced out there and missed about, every single thing you just told me. But it's good! How hard can it be to wake a teen boy up, eh?" Before Sebastian can lecture you some more about not listening or some shit, you quickly run into Ciel's room.

You close the door quietly behind you. You look towards the bed and see a lump on the bed. Also known as Ciel Phantomhive. You walk over to the curtains. Unfortunately for you, you happen to yank the curtains a little too hard. The whole post comes crashing down. Oopsies. Ciel stirs slightly at the noise but still doesn't wake up. Time for plan B. You breathe in lots of air and shout. "ITS TIME TO WAKE UP! GO PEE PEES, BRUSH YOUR TEETH, GET READY AND GO TO WOOOORRRRKKK!" Too busy screeching your off-key song, you are caught off guard when a pillow hits you right smack dab in the face.

"Shut up, will you?!" A grumpy Ciel mutters from under the covers.

"Cheer up Ciel!" You say while ripping the blanket off of Ciel. "Just think, today is a brand new day! You just have to..well, work all day... Damn, your life kinda sucks, no offense bruh. I for sure would be grumpy as hell if I were you and had to run a company all day every day-" Ciel's glare stops you short. Riiiight, probably not helping (y/n). "Anyways today for breakfast we have, um, food." Dammit! You had forgotten what Sebastian had told you breakfast was! Ciel raises one eyebrow, unamused. Ughhhh, you probably looked like a stupid idiot right now.

"And what of my schedule today?"

"Well you have a meeting with the devil herself, you also have another meeting today with Madam Red and Lau." Wait a minute, meeting with Madame red means she's not dead, which also means that the Jack the Ripper case hasn't ended! You were practically bouncing with excitement. "Time to get dressed!" You chirp happily. You retrieve Ciel's clothes from his closet and skip over to him. I start unbuttoning his shirt when a hand is roughly shoved against your forehead.