Boy Don't You Mess With Moi

A/N: Sorry if this chapter sucks ᑴT ⏠ Tᑷ

Previously...
"WAAAAAIIIIIITTTTTT" you scream while running frantically around the room like the spazz chicken you were. Suddenly, more gunshots were heard and IT WAS RAINING FUCKING TREE TRUNKS AND BUTTER KNIVES. Ciel just sat there quietly, watching you curiously. Why weren't you fighting back? Were you a coward like all his other enemies? Just then a bullet landed square in your arm. That's when shit got crazy.

Now...
The pain was like nothing you had ever felt before. Blood was pouring out of your wound quickly. You were now a stumbling mess. Your hands reached out, trying to grab anything in reach. Your hands managed to latch onto Sebastian's arm. Suddenly the pain went away, instead replaced with...power? Both yours and Sebastian's eyes widened. The world around you seemed to freeze until it was just you and Sebastian. "What are you?" Sebastian asked, eyes still wide.
"I-I don't know." Looking down you notice your blood has turned black. Holy cheez-its...that's kind of cool. Sebastian quickly kneels on one knee and bows his head respectively. Dafuq is dis? Sebastian kneeling for you?
"I'm at your command my Queen." Hold up. WHAT!
"What are you talk-" You stop. You may not know what was going on at all, but you might as well use it to your advantage, considering that there were people trying to kill you. You see Sebastian smirk as if reading your thoughts. You feel your cheeks stretching into what could be called a smile. Let's dot this. "Sebastian, I command you to disarm them."
"Yes, my Queen." Suddenly everything around you came rushing back. You sat down, dizzy from blood loss. Slowly Sebastian stood up and starting disarming the servants. You watched Ciel, his eyes widening at his butler's actions. When Sebastian was done, he threw the weapons out of the window. Literally. Oh, um well, okay. You stand and start brushing off imaginary dirt. Turning to Ciel, you smirk.
"Well, that should teach you, that YOU DON'T MESS WITH MOI BOY!" and with that you collapsed.
§•§
A sharp pain in your arm brought you back. But besides the pain the bed you were currently in was comfy.
"My Queen, are you awake?" A soothing voice asked from above you.

"Piss off." You replied, still tired and grumpy from the pain. "And stop calling me 'Queen' call me (y/n).""As you wish my- I mean (y/n)." You look down at you wound while sitting up. It was carefully wrapped in a bandage.
"Yo Sebs, can you unwrap this bandage for me, I want to see what it looks like." His hands hover, hesitant.
"Are you sure (y/n)? It is quite the wound if I do say so myself, I am unsure if a lady like you can handle it." You raise an eyebrow, slightly ticked off. What does he take you as some sort of weak ass girl?!
"Just fucking do it, Sebastian." Slowly he unwraps the bandage. I mean how bad could it b- "DAYYYUMMM HOLY SHIT! FUCK!" You did not think it would be this fuckng bad. That bullet went clean through your arm. There was literally a hole, a fucking hole, in your arm. The sudden cold air of the room made your bullet injury start to throb. "JESUS CHRIST MAN THIS SHIT HURTS!" Just then, Ciel asswipe Phantomhive walks into the room. He looks at you and rubs his temples.
"Please refrain from yelling miss. (L/n)."
"Oh I'm sorry, are you the one that was just shot clean through the arm, no?, I DIDNT FUCKING THINK SO!" You rant. He opens his mouth to say something, but you cut him off. "I SAY ONE WRONG THING AND YOU DON'T EVEN LET ME EXPLAIN MYSELF ASSHOLE!" You finally calm down, letting Ciel speak.
"I simply thought you were an enemy, I can't risk having damage to my title as the queens guard dog by letting a *ahem* lady such as yourself get away. You seem to know more than you should." Your eyes narrowed.
"Maybe you should have just asked me some damn questions." You hiss at him. He simply sighs.
"Why else do you think I came here?" He states in a bored tone.
"Oh I don't know, maybe because your crazy bitch ass servants attacked me and shot a hole in my arm!" Ciel simply sighs.
"Let's just get this over with."

A/N: again sorry if this sucked.  Also was this good? I hope so! Please let me know if there is anything I should fix and all that amazingly fun stuff. Till next time {^u^}...