Jack the Ripper pt.2

Grell's eyes widen as you pull out a whip from your dress. Somehow you had already known that there was going to be a whip in your dress. You suddenly feel weird. It was the same feeling you had gotten when you were injured and had grabbed onto Sebastian. The feeling of immense power.

You turn to Grell. "Warning you now Grell, I feel kind of strange. And when I say strange I mean 'I'm gonna kick yo ass so hard people in Asia will feel it' kinda strange."

Grell is the first to strike. He smiles wickedly as he raises his chainsaw above your head. But before he can bring down the chainsaw, you whip the whip at his legs causing him to fall. Purple flames erupt out of your hands and start traveling down the whip. What was this? You were distracted long enough to for Grell to recover and cut your leg. You react quickly and jump back. "You son of a bitch..." You swing the whip once again, wrapping it around his chainsaw. "This ends now." You yank back the whip hard, causing both Grell and the chainsaw to go flying.You catch the chainsaw in one hand and punch Grell with the other. "Well, that should do it." And with that you jump down from the roof you and Grell were just fighting on. The purple flames recede and you're left feeling empty and tired. Suddenly the chainsaw is ripped out of your grip. Shit! You had totally forgotten about-

The sound of Madam Red choking on her own blood interrupts your thoughts. You were too late. Hanging your head down in shame, you can't look at Madam Red as her lifeless body falls to the ground. You could've saved her. You knew what was going to happen and yet you did nothing to stop it. "It was a shame she had to die, I did truly admire her for her love of the color red."

You shake your head and smile sadly. "Actually Grell she hated the color red." Ciel stares at her body with no emotion.

"Sebastian, I order you to kill him." Ciel orders without looking up from her body.

"Yes my lord." And with that Sebastian launches at Grell. The two fight for awhile, until Sebastian corners Grell. Before he can kill the reaper, William interrupts. At that moment you seem to remember that you were covered in blood. You stare down at your arm. For some reason you wanted to lick the blood off. Slowly you lower your head until its centimeters away from your arm. You glide your tongue down your arm, coating it in the prostitute's blood. 'Bland.' What the hell?! Did I just say her blood was bland? 'Oh right, because I forgot I was fucking Gordon Ramsey when it came to blood!' You take a deep breath trying to calm your nerves. You needed some rest.

You turn to Ciel, "Ciel, I mean master or whatever, I need to go back to the manor. I need to sleep." He turns sharply towards you, probably about to yell at you about not respecting his dead aunt, but one look at your face stops him short. Can't blame him, you probably looked like shit. He simply nods before going back to staring at his dead aunt. Leaning against the wall of a building, you start dozing off. The last thing you see is Sebastian's shadow coming towards you.
---------------------------------------------------------------
(This is a dream just lettin' y'all know. It's in first person too! Okay bye now)
Everything around me is red. I don't know where I am, but at the same time I do. My hair and clothes are different. "My Queen, the King requests your presence in the throne room." I look over to see a servant bowing down.

"I wonder what he wants from me?" It's my voice and my body, but something isn't right. I make my way through endless hallways, until finally I reach the throne room. "You requested me husband." In front of me stands my husband. A boy my age with shiny blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. His black claws impatiently click against his throne. His clothes show wealth and power, same as mine. After all we are the rulers of Hell.

You wake up with a start. Breathing hard, you scan your surroundings. Definitely not in Hell. What a strange dream that was. It had seemed so real, too real. Looking out your window you see that the sun is just starting to rise. Before you can stand, Mey-rin bursts into your room. "It's time to wake-. Oh you're already up."

You sigh and run your hand through your (h/l) (h/c). "Yep, I was just about to start getting ready." Mey-rin nods and exits the room, leaving you alone. You stand and look down at yourself. No blood. Sebastian must have cleaned you up before putting you to bed. You shrug and start putting your clothes on.
---------------------------------------------------------------
You barely make it two steps out of your room when Mey-rin ambushes you. "You can't wear that (y/n)! It's Madam Red's funeral today!" Oh right! You had almost completely forgotten about that. You change into more appropriate clothes, and head out to the awaiting carriage. Because there was no room left on top the carriage where the servants were supposed to sit, you were forced to sit next to Ciel. "Sorry about your aunt dying." You say to Ciel. He just grunts and turns away. Fine be that way.

You guys finally arrive at the church, where people are already. Hopping out you don't even bother waiting for Ciel. You already knew what he was going to do. Walking into the church you spot Elizabeth crying over her aunt's casket. She seems to spot you very quickly. This causes her to start wailing, basically causing everyone's ears to bleed. "WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE!" She screeches while pointing at you. You roll your eyes at her. She was such a fucking baby. Before she can continue Ciel does his whole drama display shit or whatever, and leaves just as quickly as he came. You turn, about to follow him when Elizabeth starts screaming again. "FIRST YOU STEAL MY FIANCE, AND NOW YOU MOCK ME AT MY AUNTS FUNERAL! HOW DARE YOU!" People had started to look at you now. Already you could hear their whispers.

"Stealing Lady Elizabeth's fiance?"

"What a whore."

"She's not even that pretty." Their whispers were like snakes, slowly wrapping around you, suffocating you. You turn sharply and run out. Holding in the tears that were threatening to spill. You continue to run, you run untill you can barely stand. Collapsing to the ground, you let the tears flow freely. How could she?! That bitch. One day, you swear, you were going to fucking kill her.
-------------------------------------------------------------
It was dark out by the time you had returned to the manor. You had cooled down, and were back to normal. Right as you hit the last step to the door, the door is swung open causing you to become face to face with no other than Sebastian Michaelis. You are quite surprised to see that there is a trace of worry on Sebastian's face. "Where have you been?!" He sounds...mad?

"Nowhere, geez." BANG! You stare wide eyed at the demon in front of you. He had slammed his hand into the wall next to your head.

"Never do that again." His voice is dark. What the fuck?! Why the hell was he so freaked out?!

"First off fam, you need to calm the fuck down. Second of all I can take care of my own damn self! I may be female but that don't mean shit!" He chuckles darkly.

"Of course you can take care of yourself..." The rest of his sentence was inaudible.

You back away slowly. "Okay man, you actin' a little too strange for my taste, so I'm just gonna go, um, anywhere but here. So ya. Bye." And with that you walk away (like a boss).

You were walking to your room when you saw Finny packing his bags. "What are you packing for Finny?" He looks up at you, startled. Once he realizes it was just you, he smiles.

"Oh hey (y/n)! I'm packing because we're all going on a trip with the young master tomorrow!" We were already going to that weird ass town? Great.

You fake a smile. "Oh right! I better start packing!" You walk away towards your room. This was the episode you were dreading the most.

Hey guys! Super sorry for the wait, I was going to update but then I got lazy and then I kinda sprained my finger sooooo....But anyways I hope this chapter was good and long enough. I hope to update soon. Until next time...