Chapter 20

Louis Pov

I pulled away from Harry as soon as I realized what I was doing. I refused to get hurt and me kissing him will just make everything even more painful.

"That was a mistake." I said to him and I immediately turned on the ignition of the car and started to drive.

"I didn't think it was a mistake." Harry mumbled, I didn't know if he meant for me to hear but I did so I had to respond.

"Yes it was a mistake because I know you don't love me, you were just trying to get your revenge...don't you understand that I'm already hurt by your betrayal, so mission accomplished, so can you stop acting like you love me now." I responded

"I do love you Louis." he said

"Oh really, so you're telling me you changed your appearance because you loved me and not to get your revenge on me." I asked

"No I was trying to hurt you and you did deserve it." I was surprised by his honesty, I wasn't really expecting him to come clean but now that he has the pain was unbearable, he is right I did deserve it.

"I know." I whispered

"But even after what you did to me I still loved you even when I was planning how to hurt you and to be honest I was only trying to hurt you because I believed you didn't actually really care for me like I thought you did." I didn't expect this, he really did still love me?

"But I did care for you, I was just stupid." I responded, I stopped the car since we were already in front of my house and I turned to him.

"I know that now, that's why I stopped trying to hurt you a long time ago and I was going to tell you the truth after you accepted to be my boyfriend." He told me, I looked into his eyes an I could tell he was telling me the truth.

"Really, you were still willing to be my boyfriend after all that has happened." I asked

"Of course boobear I love you." As soon as I heard those words leave his mouth I smashed my lips onto his and we shared a very passionate kiss that to be honest beat any other kissed we ever had.

"So are you my boyfriend now?" Harry asked me between pants as we separated from our kiss.

"What do you think?" I told him

"I think that I'm not going to let you kiss me again until I get a proper answer." Harry responded

"You wouldn't do that?" I gasped

"Watch me." Harry then proceeded to cover his lips with his hands.

"Fine I guess my answer is yes."

"You guess?" Harry lifted one eyebrow at me while still covering his lips.

"What I mean is, I would love to be your boyfriend Mr.Styles."

"That's more like it." Harry uncovered his lips and smiled

"Can I kiss you now?"

"Yes you may." I leaned toward him and planted my lips on his soft pink one, we proceeded to kiss for a while but then Harry had to speak up.

"Louis as much...as I love... kissing you... don't you think... we need to discuss... some things." Harry said between our kiss.

"Like what?" I said while still kissing him, I refused to let my lips leave his.

"Like...Zayn...Veronica...Liam...Niall and Leeroy." I pulled myself away from Harry realizing what he just said because thanks to me all of them are going to be pretty pissed of at each other.

"I'm guessing that Veronica and Leeroy aren't really getting revenge on them anymore either?" Harry shook his head

"They love them don't they?" Harry nodded his head

"Well looks like we are going to go have to fix some things but first...one last kiss." Harry chuckled and leaned in to give one last kiss before I turned on the car and drove straight to Veronica's house where I'm guessing Zayn is and I also had to make a phone call.

Veronica's Pov

"You look fantastic Veronica!" Leeroy said to me, I was getting ready to go to Zayn's house this afternoon since he said he had something important to tell me, I asked Leeroy over to help me get ready.

"Are you nervous?" He asked

"Yes, I don't know what he is going to tell me and what if it's something bad like he wants to break up with me...what if I bore him." I said

"Veronica, you are the most beautiful and entertaining girl I have ever met, no boy would ever dare breakup with you, what happened to the independent girl that didn't care what any boy thought of her,"

"Love happened, I'm crazy in love with Zayn, I never knew it was possible to love a guy this much. The way he looks at me with those beautiful hazel eyes always makes me get butterflies and he is so kind and nice, I never want to lose him!" I explained

"That's how Niall makes me feel." Leeroy sighed and looking dreamily out of the window, we then were interrupted by a doorbell.

" I will get it" I raced out of my bedroom and to the door and opened it. There he was standing there like the handsome angel he was, that is until I noticed the angry expression on his face.

"Is something wrong Zayn, I thought we were suppose to meet at your place tonight. Why do you look so mad?" Zayn pushed me away and entered the house

"How could you do this to me Veronica, I know I was a dick but this was crossing the lines!" He yelled at me

"What did I do?" Even as the question escaped my mouth, I knew what he was talking about, Zayn rushed toward me and grabbed me forcefully,

"You know what you did, you planned the whole thing with your little friends Leeroy and Marcel and let me tell you that they are going to pay."

"Zayn I can explain..."

"Save it, I don't want to hear any of your excuses."

"Hey what's going on" Leeroy said as he walked into the room and his face grew terribly concerned when he saw how Zayn was holding me.

"It's a good thing you're here, that way I won't have to track you down myself." Zayn said menacingly

"Leeroy run!" I yelled

"What about you?" He asked, Zayn let go of me and was approaching Leeroy.

"Zayn won't hurt me just go." Leeroy bolted out of my house but Zayn was in fast pursuit after him, I ran after them as well. Zayn tackled Leeroy to the floor of my front yard and started to punch him.

"I can't believe you would hurt my friend Niall and Liam like that, I might not be able to hurt Veronica but I can sure hurt you." I hear him say as he gave another punch to Leeroy's face.

"Zayn stop!" Those were the words that were going to leave my mouth but instead someone else said it before I could, I turned around to see two familiar people walking toward us and I don't know if I should feel relieved or worried.

Authors note: So this story is almost over its about 3 or 4 more pages plus the epilogue and I'm really sad that it's over since this is my first fan fic. I'm probably going to finish it in the following two weeks since I'm on Christmas break so you can look forward to that. I also wanted to tell you that I'm working on a new fan fic, it's also going to be a Larry Stylinson and I already had 8 pages done so I will keep you updated in that as well.