Chapter 14

Louis Pov

I can't believe that bastard had the nerve to tell me he fell in love with me and then he just left me for Liam. I don't know why I feel so mad, I know I don't love him because I still love Marcel but I did grow to like him. He could have just told me the truth and told me he did get pissed at me for yelling out his brother's name during our intimate encounter but instead he just moved on and left me all alone. It doesn't matter he can stay with Liam for all I care, I just want my Marcel back.

I went to my computer and went to my Facebook friends. I went down the list until I got to the people who's last name started with an S, under Harry Styles name was the person I was looking for. I clicked on his profile, he hasn't been on it since the incident, the last post he had written said,

"Omg I cant believe what just happened, this is the best day of my life!!!"

posted at 12:00pm on September 6 2013

This was posted during lunch on the day of the incident, I'm guessing it was after he received my note. I started to go through his photos and landed on one where he had a huge grin on his face. I stared at it for a long time and a tear went down my face, I decided to keep looking at his other pictures. There were several pictures of him, Veronica and Leeroy and even one with his parents but he looked upset in that one. That's weird,he doesn't have any pictures with Harry, he is his brother, why wouldn't he have any.

I started to scroll through more of his pictures expecting to see at least one with Harry. I started to get suspicious so I started to look through his older posts to see if he mentions Harry in any of them and one post caught my attention...

"I know I'm not suppose to hate my parents but they always leave me alone, it's time like these I wish I wasn't an only child"

An only child!!

I went back to my Facebook friends and hurriedly searched for Harry Styles profile and checked the date when he made it

"Member since September 9 2013"

That was only three days after the incident! I wonder what his first post is..

"I love the person I have become now it's time to "thank" the people that have led me to this change..First day of school here I come"

It all makes sense now, why was I so stupid, I should have realized this sooner. I can't believe the boy I loved was in front of me this whole time.

Harry is Marcel...

I re-read the post and the realized something horrible Marcel wanted to get revenge on me... Harry's words from the first day I met him echoed in head.

"Louis it's too late to say sorry, Marcel has changed since that day, he's not the same forgiving person he once was, but don't worry I think he changed for the better and I have you to thank for that."

This can't be happening!!!

Harry Pov

1 week later

"Liam I'm really getting tired of Danielle giving me dirty looks, and Leeroy hasn't spoken to me in a week, when are we going to end this?" I said, we were walking through the school hall together holding hands,just like we have been doing for the past week.

"Be patient Harry, Leeroy will eventually get tired of seeing us together and he will fight for me, look here he comes, kiss me." I grabbed Liam and kissed him on the lips, this isn't the first time we've done it, the first time was awkward but we got over it, I don't feel anything when I kiss Liam but we have become really good friends.

"Get a room!" Lerroy snarled and then bumped me harshly in the shoulder and walked away.

"Liam, I don't want Leeroy to hate me, he's one of my best mates." I said

"Harry it's not like your not benefitting from this, Louis hasn't even tried to talk to you since we have become a couple, I have to go to class see you later boyfriend." Liam winked and walked away.

Liam was right, Louis hasn't tried to talk to me but he has been giving me weird looks, they aren't even the "I'm mad at you" looks either, he looks at me with pain filled eyes filled with soo much hurt. I wish I could talk to Veronica about this but she is always with Zayn, the only person I got is Liam but I can't tell him the truth because he would hate me just like the rest of them, including Louis. I continued to walk to my class but I bumped into somebody.

"Sorry!" I said, looking to the person I just bumped and I was met with ocean blue eyes. I forgot our first period class was in the same direction.

"It's ok, I deserve it." Louis said, his eyes looked very sad, just like they always do when he looks at me now.

"Louis look, I'm sorry I hurt you but I thought you loved Marcel, I guess I was pissed when you yelled his name instead of mine." I told him, I had been coming up with that excuse all week in case of a situation like this.

"You don't have to apologize, I understand everything perfectly now and I still do love Marcel with all my heart." Louis started to get really close to me at this point.

"Tell Marcel I love him, and that I would not hold it against me if he wanted to hurt me after what I have done to him." Louis then preceded to kiss me on the lips for a short amount of time to my dismay.

"Bye Harry." I stared at Louis as he walked away, leaving me very confused.

Why would Louis kiss me if he just said that he loved Marcel?

Should I be happy or betrayed that he kissed me?

And most important what does he mean that he understands everything now?

Authors note: Louis finally knows that Harry is Marcel!!! It took him long enough. So I just wanted to say thank you to all you guys because this fan fiction has reach 1K reads and to be honest I never expected to even get ten reads so thank you. And also I love your comments it makes me feel like I'm not doing such a bad job so thank you :)