Chapter 12

Leeroy's Pov

"Don't you think it's wrong to change yourself just so the person you love would accept you?" Niall asked, we were watching Grease in our room and it was getting to the end of the movie where Sandy had a makeover.

"I actually know someone who did that and he seems happy, I don't think Sandy changed herself for Danny but more for herself, I'm guessing she didn't like the person she was before." I responded, I mean Harry seems happier and more confident in himself now that he isn't Marcel, some change is good.

"I never saw it that way...would you change for the person you like?" Niall turned to me with his beautiful blue eyes.

"No, but that's because I'm happy with myself, despite the constant bullying at our school, the guy I like would just have to accept me for who I am." I responded

"Good I wouldn't want you to change, you are perfect just the way you are." I snorted, yeah right I don't honestly believe that

"What?" Niall said, confused at why I snorted

"Niall you were one of the people that used to bully me, if it wasn't for Harry and Veronica becoming popular, you probably would still be bullying me." I got up from the bed and went to stand at the other side of the room facing the wall, I can't let him see me cry.

"Leeroy I'm sorry I didn't know you back then, I wish I could take everything back, I really do." I turned around and looked at him

"I forgive you." I said, walking back to go sit with him, I can't let my anger towards him mess up the plan, Veronica was right these guys are jerks who just manipulate you, they have to be taught a lesson.

"Thank you Leeroy, let's change the subject...tell me who you currently like." Niall said, I could see the hope in his eyes, I knew he was hoping I would say his name and I am going to give him want he wants.

"Well I like this Irish fellow, with blue eyes and dyed blonde hair, he laughs at mostly everything and he eats a lot but he is still really fit." I saw his smile grow wide on his face, he really is adorable....no I can't let myself be blinded by his looks.

"Me, you like me!" I nodded and the next thing that happened was unexpected since I've never done this with another guy before. Niall leaned in and kissed me on the lips, Niall gave me my first kiss! His lips felt nice and warm and when he pulled away, I felt a hint of disappointment that it couldn't have lasted longer.

"I like you too Leeroy!" Niall said leaning in for another kiss but then we got rudely interrupted by loud moaning noises.I looked at Niall who had the same horrified look on his face as mine. No one wants to hear their best mate having sex!

" That better be Harry and Louis having sex and not Veronica and Zayn!" I said, Harry can't get pregnet and anyways he always wanted to lose his virginity to Louis.

"But Harry and Louis are just friends, I don't think it's them" Niall said, I could see he had a point but I didn't want to believe it, if Zayn does anything to hurt Veronica I am going to kill him with my own gay hands...

*Warning there is Larry smut in the next part of this chapter, if you don't like smut then you should not continue reading this chapter*

Louis Pov

"Fuck Louis!" Harry said moaning in agony as my lips were roaming his naked body, making love bites as I went.My lips were dangerously close to his hard on by now and I loved how that made him squirm in agony.

"Stop being a fucking tease Louis!" Harry said,breathing really hard, I went back up to his lips, shoving my tongue in his throat as my hand went back down to his body, Harry let out a loud moan as my hand was gently grasping his throbbing hard on.