Chapter 9

Harry Pov

"I can't do this anymore Veronica, I just can't.....he loves me!" I cried into Veronica's pillows

"If he loved you then why would he punch you in the face, he is just guilty that he made you drop out of school, he doesn't actually love you." Veronica said while rubbing soothing circles on my back.

"So he doesn't love me, he's just feeling guilty?" I said indecisively

"Exactly, we will stick to the plan, ok hun." Veronica said

"Yeah I guess so..." I sighed, I really want to believe that a guy like Louis could have fallen in love with a guy like Marcel.

The doorbell rang which was strange since the only people that come to Veronica's house is me and Leeroy, and Leeroy is at dance class.

"I'll see who it is." Veronica said,surprised like I was and went to get the door , I walked closer to the door frame, curious to know who it is.

"Zayn what are you doing here?" Veronica exclaimed, oh no he probably followed me.

"I followed Harry here, I thought this was his house, what are you doing hanging out with Harry, you only hang out with losers?" Zayn said, sounding shocked

"My family is friend with his family that's how I know Marcel, now what do you want?" Veronica answered, she's a good liar

I wanted to come to see him, he looked upset after the argument we had with Louis and I wanted to make sure he is ok?" Zayn explained

"Why do you care?" Veronica retorted at him

"Look babe I know we had a thing between us but I had to move on." Zayn said, crap I didn't tell Veronica about him hitting on me

"What! You like Harry?" Veronica said baffled

"I couldn't wait for you forever, so yeah I like Harry now." Zayn answered

"You do know that Harry likes Louis and that's the reason he got upset and left since aperantly Louis is in love with his brother." Veronica said, wow she's really good at this, I wonder if she ever lied to me?

"I can win him over, and if I didn't know you better I would think your getting jelouse." Zayn said

"And what if I am?" Veronica replied seductivley, holy cow what is she doing, she doesn't like Zayn....oh right, the plan.

"I wasn't expecting you to say that?" Zayn said confused

" Why do you think, I'm always mean to you, I hate how you make me feel but I can't hide it anymore, I really like you Zayn." Veronica lied very convincingly, I am so glad I'm not watching this

"You, you like me?" Zayn said baffled

"Yes but you like Harry now, so I guess I don't stand a chance." Veronica said, sounding like a real actress

"Um well I guess I can give up Harry for you, I mean he does like Louis after all, but I'm going to need proof that your telling the truth." I heard Zayn say,I know what Zayn wants her to do but she would never do that....I think.

" Whatever you want love." Veronica answered just before I heard loud snogging noises coming from the entrance of the house, ugh I got to get out of here, but there's only one way to leave.

I headed to the entrance of the house and had to witness the snogging session between my best friend and my bully. They were really into it and didn't even notice my presence, I'm going to have to make fun of Veronica later. I was barely in front of the house when I heard my name being called.

"Harry, I need to talk to you! " I heard Louis shout

"How did you know where I was?" I asked, I really don't need this right now, this was a stressful day.

"I followed Zayn, I knew he was going after you and that you were probably going to your house....is this your house?" Louis said skeptically, he could clearly see that the house was like a mansion and that only rich people could afford to live there.

"No it's Veronica's house, I'm guessing you were hoping to see Marcel." I said

"Your friends with Veronica? But she's Marcel's friend, is Marcel in there too?" Louis looked in the direction of the house.

"No and even if he was I wouldn't let you see him, don't you think you hurt him enough, as for Veronica her family is friends with ours, so yeah she's my friend too." I said, I guess I'm not a bad liar myself

"I thought you didn't care about Marcel?" Louis said

"Of course I care he's my brother, the only reason I act like I don't care at school is because I don't want people like you to to hurt me like you hurt my brother." I accused, I was tired of him acting like I was a jerk...if he only knew.

"Harry I'm sorry, I didn't know, that's why I want to see Marcel...please let me see him, I want to apologize." Louis begged, who can say no to those ocean blue eyes even if what he's asking for is impossible.

"I'll tell you what, if you prove to me that you have changed and aren't a coward anymore, I will let you see my brother, until then I want us to be friends." I said, maybe if he actually changed I won't have to go through with the plan.

"That's fair, I want to make sure I won't ever hurt Marcel again either....friends?" Louis outstretched his hand to me

"Yeah friends." I said, outstretching my hands as well to shake his, I felt the sparks instantly and looked into his eyes, which looked shocked....did he feel the sparks too?

"Um well I better get going then, I'll see you at school tomorrow?" Louis pulled his hand away from mine, leaving my hand feeling cold.

"Yeah see you tomorrow." I replied, turning around and beginning to walk.

"Wait Harry, why do you like me if you knew what I did to your brother, since you do care about him." Louis said, oh shit what am I suppose to say.

"I guess I saw what my brother was always talking about, I see why he was always obsessed with you, your special Louis and that makes you really irresistible....it also helps that your hot and have a better bum then Beyonce." I said smirking, Louis chuckled at the last part.

"Thanks Harry, I have to admit your pretty attractive as well, if it wasn't for your brother I probably would have gone out with you." Louis said and started walking away before I could respond.

I walked to my house thinking about the plan, wondering if it was a good idea to give Louis a second chance or if I should just stick to the plan and go ahead and break his heart. I reached my always empty house and headed to my bedroom. I will give Louis a second chance but if he makes me regret it, it will be a lot worse then what I planned for him.

Authors note: Hey hope you enjoyed the little Zeronica moment, there's going to be a lot more of that soon to come. I want to thank everyone who is reading especially the people who comment because your comments really encourage me to write more so thank you!!!