>>>Sizzy<<<

Simon's POV:

I remember meeting Isabelle Lightwood. She was like no other girl. So fierce, so in control, and unpredictable. I loved Clary then. I love Clary now, as a best friend though. Don't know when that happened, but it feels nice to love her that way and not be in love with her. Those days sucked so much.

That night at the club, when she talked about what happened I thought that she might have been as crazy as me. But it's Clary, she's smart not crazy.

Then when she ran out of the coffee shop an I didn't see her until she went to Luke's apartment- with Jace. He was everything I was not. He always had Clary's attention. He was strong, intimidating, I was jealous. He seemed not to like Clary, and seemed to hate me. Though every time I caught him looking at Clary I thought it might have been because he was on alert, not because he liked her. That is until I saw them kissing in front of Clary's room at the institute.

Clary's feelings for him were obvious by the way she would always look at him. It hurt.

Now I love Isabelle. But how could I tell her? Me with a shadowhunter. I never pictures that every. Especially one as beautiful and badass as Isabelle Lightwood! She's been through so much. Seeing Isabelle for who she really is made me realize she has to be brave to not get hurt.

That is something most people do.

The real Isabelle is frightened, sweet, caring, and amazing. She sees herself as beautiful, but she has no idea how beautiful and incredible she is to me.

I always tell her she's amazing and she always says, I know.

I hope she does know.

She's been through so much from knowing about her dad cheating on her mom, losing her younger brother Max, and dealing with my crap when I dated her and Maia. I thought I was lucky to have her and Maia like me, I was a fool to think that I could actually keep it up. Just being with Isabelle feels right.

Isabelle's POV:

Simons been my rock, though I can't even tell him that. The thought of him knowing that sends embarrassment to my face. He makes me feel like I'm the one and only person out there that he cares about. Besides Clary.

He could get me ti talk when my own family couldn't, when Max died, when Sebastian had Jace. Simon has been there for me.

He's not like any other guy I've been with. Even though I use him at first, I didn't think I'd fall for him. Hard. When I new I was falling for him there were two things on my mind: how could I face him ? And will I want these feeling to grow?

He was a mundane. Awkward, weak, but funny. Then as a vampire he was still the same person, but better looking. When I continued to pursue these feeling, I fell for him. He hurt me with the Maia crap. But I still wasn't over him.

Simon is caring, I need tone my rock at times. He's always been brave. I just never noticed it. When I'm with him I love being by his side. When I'm not near him he's on my mind.

He's always on my mind.

Perhaps that is a good thing.

A.N: Sorry this is short but MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS! 🎄