>>>The Perfect Date<<<

Clary's POV:

As soon as we got out of the Institute, Jace put a blind fold on me. I was a but nervous, but I trusted him. Sorta. After stumbling for a couple of times I finally had to know. It was getting to me.

" where are we going." I said in an annoyed voice.

"Relax, we're almost there. And may I remind you it's a perfect date so I want it to be a surprise now don't talk till we get there."

He was annoying me. We didn't want that far, but it feels like forever! It better not be a training exercise, I thought to myself. Hoping that it wasn't. When we turned a corner the blind fold slipped off a bit and I caught a glint if bright lights.

"Jace.." I couldn't hide the excimer from my voice, though he assured me that that was some restaurant and we weren't going there. Suddenly the idea of training doesn't sound so bad because I can kick his butt if he thinks that is considered a date.

I'm not too girly and am not like normal girls. I don't have many friends, I'm a shadowhunter, of course, and I never really go out for a social life unless it's with Simon. But things have changed since school started. It's been only two days but so far girls have been complimenting me. I suck at saying girly things. I've reunited with Daniel. My mom seems more happy, so does look. Things are beginning to feel pretty normal. Before I have another thought in my head Jace turns me around and takes of the blindfold from my eyes so I'm facing him. I look into his eyes and before I see any reflection of where we are, he leans down and kisses me. Then turns me around.

The kiss sucked most of the oxygen from my lungs so when he turns me around, I'm a bit dizzy. A gasp escapes my lips. He is a brilliant date planner.

Jace made a picnic. We are in the park, no wonder the walk was long, he was trying to confuse me. He set up a picnic basket with two blankets and two pillows. Infront of the blankets is a campfire. I don't know how he made that there. The sky is a dark blue and lights illuminate it a bit. The sky, the park, us alone, the picnic, the lights, and the camp fire, I don't know what to say.

"Well?" He's expecting a answer.

"You did all this!?" I have to ask.

"Yes. Now don't go over excited or else the food won't stay in your stomach. Don't worry I bought Chinese." Less romantic. Whatever my stomach is hungry. When he walks ahead of me I have to take in the view, I take a photo and send to Simon, I know he'll go into shock. "What are you doing?" I didn't realize Jace was watching me. "I like this view and looks like a good photo to take," I wink to make sure he believe me. It's stupid, but Jace is like a lie detector. He's giving me a quizzical look , but I just get up and kiss him.

Jace's POV:

Her lips are soft. I don't want to let go. As soon as she begins to take her lips off mine, I pull her in closer and kiss her like I did that night in Idris. In the wreckage of the Fairchild manor. She drives me crazy in the best way, and she's not like any other girl. When I met Clary I first wondered what I found so intriguing about her. She was not like any other girl I was ever with. She was the opposite, but I thought it was unique. She's an artist, and is brave. She is smart and strong headed. She is beautiful and her personality makes everything about her perfect to me. That's the thing. Every time I think about some other girl, only Clary goes into my mind.why? Because I am in love with her.

The date is turning out really well. The mood, and setting are just right. She's here.

I push her giants a tree and hear her give a little gasp. Her lips are soft, they taste sweet, her height makes her go on her toes. I grab her thigh and keep her frozen there. She kisses me harder and I moan. She looks up at me for just a second and I realize, because I see it in her eyes, that I am blushing. She gives a little laugh and leans in. I lean in, but she moves me. I freeze, then she lingers her lips on mine and gives me a tease. Her teasing makes me want to his her more.

The feel of her lips, her hands, and her heart beat against me... Make me feel like a whole person. She drives me crazy. She makes me feel alive. She is my one true love.

Even for a seventeen year old to say that sounds crazy, but I'm no average seventeen year old, I'm too smart.

Clary's POV:

Jace drives me crazy. I love him. He really knows how to makes an impression. Just being in his, feeling small and protected gives me butterflies. His heart beat is beating in time with mine. I feel whole. Just because we share the angels blood, doesn't mean we are one. His feelings for me let me know that he cares for me. If I lost him, I'd die. I'm in between him and a tree, I kinda like it. He worked so hard forth is perfect date, I won't go too far, but this burning sensation in me wants out. We've been here kissing for over fifteen minutes. Right when my phone rings, it's a text. I don't even check it, it would ruin the moment. We break the kiss after a while, am I know the perfect way to end the night.

" do you have to go?" He asked a bit glum.

"No."

"What?" My one word answer confuses me.

" I have a better idea." I smile, but he catches on. I grab his hand, "let's go." He just smiles while I begin to laugh.

A.N: sorry I haven't been updating! I've had a bunch of hw and have to study for finals💀💀!!!! The stress is killing me but I'm still writing I'm just not going to be writing so much for a while but the writing for you guys!!! 💫➰