"What the fuck. What the-" I felt the water works about to erupt.

"How could you keep something like this from me? This whole time I thought you were working but you were really living a secret life? Do they even know I exist?" I asked.

"The wife does but the kids doesn't." He said.

"You've  missed Christmas, my birthday, thanksgiving. I mean I know we don't have much family but even with me, Molly, Aaron, and you it would have still been nice. Did you miss those event because of work or because of that second family?" I asked.

"I don't know. Sometimes both." He said with his head down.

I began crying but wipe my tears. I'm sick and tired of crying these hormones are making me look like more of an emotional person then I really am.

"And then you had the nerve to walk in and tell me like it's okay. Since you have this other family don't even come to the birth of the baby. I seriously don't want you to have nothing to do with my new family." I said.

"But Dana-"

I slammed the front door cause I didn't want to hear anything else he had to say. I called up Quan and told him to pick me up.

"What's wrong? You sound like you've been crying." He asked.

"I'll explain it to you when you come just hurry up." I said.

I began to text Molly the details as I waited for Quan to come and pick me up.

Rah's POV

Days in here gets tougher and tougher everyday. I herd a couple of niggas in here wants my head cause I killed this niggas cousin.

Do I wish I lived a normal life and didn't have enemies?

Hell fucking yea

Do I regret killing these niggas and being the person I am today?

Hell fucking no

I was walking to my cell when I felt like someone was following me. I turned around and saw some nigga in a orange jumpsuit.

"Do I know you?" I asked.

"You killed my cousin and now I want your head." He said.

I chuckled. "A lot of people want my head, niggas and females. What makes you think I'm a let you have it?" I asked.

"We'll see." He replied.

He ran over towards me and I simply just picked him up and threw him over making him fall on the floor.

Good thing I've been working out.

I ran towards him to beat him up till he got up and blew something in my eye causing me not to see.

Did this nigga just put dust in my eye? Who taught this nigga how to fight?

I see him pull out something from his pocket and try to run after me but I dodged him. The dusty was slowly starting to clearly up but I didn't move fast enough and he stabbed me in my shoulder.