Chapter 28. - SPG

Tila nahuhulaan niya ang gustong ipahiwatig ng mga kamay ni Dayne.

"If circumstances doesn't want me to bring you somwehere, then I might take you here!" bulong ulit nito sa kaniya.

She saw his lips curved. Oh no!

Tumayo at nagpaalam ang tatlong matandang kasama nila sa table kaya naiwan silang dalawa. Good thing the light is a bit dim in their area. People are already busy eveywhere mingling with each other and some are dancing in the middle of the dance floor. Tila may kaniya kaniyang mundo.

Tumaas ang himas ng kamay ni Dayne sa hita niya till it reaches the hem of her dress.

"D-Dayne...b-baka may makakita satin!" I'm a bit reluctant. But my body won't deny that I'm enjoying his hands above my legs.

Shit! I miss this asshole's touch.

"No one's going to find out...!" he kissed her ear.

Oh! Wala talagang pinipiling lugar ang lalaking to. Malakas ang loob ni Dayne dahil nasa pinakadulo sila ng table nakapwesto malapit sa pader at may nakaharang sa likuran nila na mga halaman.

His lips went down to kiss her neck and moved back. His right hand slid up to rub her folds. His left hand holding the glass of champagne.

"Uhmm...!" she started to moan.

I meet his gaze and wink at him as I get myself under the table. Time to please my man.

"Oh fuck!" nagulat si Dayne pero saglit lang. He looked around and watch if someone is watching over them. Lucky him. Half of his body is covered in a table cloth purposely.

He felt her hand unzip his pants down there and let his hard shaft out. He tried to steady his hands on top of the table as he felt her lips press around the head of his cock, squeezing.

"Uhh fuck!" he's becoming restless.

He felt the soft palms of her hand grip his cock firmly, then slowly stroke it. Just as he was about to close his eyes to feel her warm hand when suddenly his parents joined back their table with other guest.

Shit! He cuss inside his head.

"Where's your wife Dayne?" tanong ng kaniyang ina.

"Ah...w-women's toilet!" he answered but couldn't stop his hips from moving slightly feeling uneasy.

He's just becoming so hard enough. She's playing with his hard shaft, rubbing it gently. Her tongue goes to lick his balls as her hand continues to stroke him in perfect rythym. He gasp.

"Son are you okay?" his dad asked when he heard him.

"Yes!"

Napansin nito ang medyo pagkabalisa ni Dayne.

"As i was saying Mr. Braeuchle here will join us in tha live conference for New York Pestriet. He's interested in your proposal Dayne!" His dad added.

"T-that's good to know Mr. Braeuchle!" he answered.

He can't concentrate anymore. He can feel her tongue circling around his balls delicately. The rubbing stops and her tongue goes up the underside of his erection to rest at the head again. She sucked at the head. Her warm breath making heaven in her mouth, then slowly she drove his cock deeper in.

"Oh shit!" he groaned. Aksidente pa niyang natabig ang baso niyang may laman na alak.

"Dayne...you sure you're alright?" puna sa kaniya ng kaniyang ina. Mahina lang itong bumulong sa kaniya habang abala ang asawa nito sa pakikipagusap kay Mr. Braeuchle.