Chapter 18. - SPG

Shea jump on him and wrap her legs on his waist and her arms on his nape with their lips locked. He carried her to the bed and gently laid her back on top of it. They're sipping their tongue aggressively as both of them tries to rip each other's clothes.

They were totally naked as they savour each other's mouth harshly.

"Are you afraid of me Shea...?" when they parted their lips trying to catch his breathing.

Umiling siya. She saw Dayne's lips curled and kissed her neck.

"I want you to trust me...!" he looked at her in the eye.

"I-I trust you Dayne!" she answered without hesitation kahit hindi niya alam ang ibig nitong sabihin.

Yes she do trust him. Kahit sabihin pang nakakagago ang ugali nito. Her heart won't deny it anymore.

Gently he lift her up on her knees. Umalis sila sa kama. He direct her to lean on the glass door in standing position.

"Hands in the air Shea!" he ordered.

Tinaas ni Shea ang mga kamay niya kahit kinakabahan na siya. Dayned pulled something from the top and a hand cuffs fell down. Napatingala si Shea sa taas, it's a leather hand cuff. Napalunok na naman siya sa kaba. She never thought Dayne is into this kind of kinky thing.

He tied her hands above her head.

"I want to hear you screaming my name again...and  stay still!" an evil seductive smile flashed through her lips.

He leaned down to suck on her left breasts, hungrily while his other hands stroking her right nipples.

"Uhhh...!" she could feel her sex getting moist with the tingles running through her stomach down to her folds.

His other hands slowly slid down to her clit. Rubbing in a little circles and twisting her nipples with the other hand. She was moaning wildly with his touch. He gently inserted a finger into her pussy, sliding it in and out of her wet hole nice and slow.

He finally work his way down on her body and began gently teasing her pussy with his tongue and finger. She left a loud moan.

"D-Dayne ahhh!" breathing heavily.

He held her right leg over his right shoulder and slipped his tongue all up and down to her opening, sucking gently on her clit and movig back down while continually sliding two fingers ina and out of her wet pussy.

"Uhhh shit...Dayne!" she held tight on the hand cuff. Something is building up inside her lower stomach. "P-please I'm close to coming...i-I want you inside me Dayne!" she begged.

Dayne stood up and turned her body forcefully. He grip her ass and give it a slap so damn hard.

"Ahww!" she groaned.

He moved behind her, rubbed his cock against her pussy from the back in a teasing manner and held her hips.

"Damn Shea...your so hot and tight!"

He slipped in and out of her aggressively. Fast and hard. He pushed her deeper into the glass window wih every thrust of him. He was ramming in and out of her, filling her squeeze his cock with every thrust.

"Oh god Dayne...fuck me..ahh ahh ahh!" she screamed so loud as she spread her legs wider.

"Do I fuck you that good baby uhh uhh?" he slammed her with great thrust and slap her ass over and again.

"Ahh Ahhh...fuck yes Dayne!" she almost shouted.

He cup her face sideways forcefully.

"You're mine Shea...I'm the only man who can fuck you this good uhhh!" another great thrust and one big ass slap.