How Not To Go Camping (Limited Edition Guide)

Start from the beginning

Smiley recovered from his moment of shock and sprang back up to his feet. He ran to the door and started banging on it.

Smiley: OPEN UP!

Me: What's the password?

Smiley: NUTELLA!

Me: How did he know!?

Brooke: That was a very hard password to figure out!

Smiley: I NEED THAT SUITCASE!

Me: YOU AIN'T GETTIN IT!

Smiley hung his head down in defeat and stomped off, preferably to Slenderp's office to ask that another suitcase be provided for him.

~In Dark's room~

The shady creepypasta (see what I did there?) was polishing his sword for the trip.

He was definitely not going on a trip with Rhy and Brooke without a lethal weapon.

Once he was done with the aforementioned task, he sheathed his sword and started to pack his clothes into his suitcase.

Since there was nothing of interest going on in here except for the fact that there was a blonde midget under Dark's bed eating pudding, the author decided to move on.

CRACK!

BEN poked his head out from under the bed and looked at Dark Link quizzically, chocolate pudding smeared all over his face.

BEN: What was that?

Dark Link: That was a crack forming in the fourth wall.

BEN looked at the paragraph, five above, and read the last six words over and over again.

BEN: Oh, that makes sense.

CRASH!

Dark Link: And that was the whole wall coming down...

Before the author and characters could do more damage, the scene changed. But not before the readers could see what was left of the fourth wall, which little chocolate minions were trying to rebuild with haste.

~ In Smiley's room ~

The mad doctor was placing his scalpels in a case.

Well, trying to.

He would've gotten the task done fifteen minutes ago, but...

There was a disturbance in the force.

Jk.

It was just our neighborhood creepy monochrome clown!

LJ was poking Smiley in the side with a razor sharp claw while chanting one thing over and over again.

LJ: Want some candy? Want some candy? Want some candy? Want some candy? Want some candy? Want som-

Smiley: LORD ZALGO! JUST SHUT UP YOU STUPID MONOCHROME, SWIRLY CONE NOSED, OBSESSED CLOWN!!!

LJ: Want some candy? Want some candy? Want some candy?

Smiley: I DON'T WANT ANY OF YOUR POISONOUS CANDY!!!

LJ's chanting went on for another five seconds before Smiley slapped him and gave the clown a very specific set of instructions on where he could put his candy.

~ An hour later ~

Rhy, LJ, Sonic, Dark, Jeff, Masky, Brooke, Jane, BEN, and Smiley stood by the front door of the mansion with their suitcases in hand.