Doctor's Appointment

HI PEOPLEZ!!! YESH! IT IS I, RHY!!!! (that rhymed....)

I am back, and so are you! Me, to tell the story, and you, for more randomness with the pastas! Idek anymore.....

So.... Slendy is quite angry with me right now. A pancake, people. A SINGLE PANCAKE AND I ALMOST BURNED THE MANSION DOWN! ( XD )

What is life? The world will never know.... * cue eerie music *

Heehee! Anywho, I'm pretty sure that you all don't want to me to rant.

Me: * Walks into dining room where all the pastas are * Hey, guys... I have something I want to say...

BEN: * Gets up from his seat and drops down onto his knees dramatically * NO! NUUU! DON'T SAY IT! I KNOW YOU'RE NOT BI!!! I KNOW IT!!! ( A/N: Please don't take this to offense )

Me: (-_-) BEN, I wasn't going to say that.

BEN: * Completely ignoring me * WHY?! WHY?! WE COULD'VE BEEN TOGETHER!!! ( DX ) { A/N: No way in heck was that going to happen BEN }

Me: I WAS JUST GOING TO APOLOGIZE FOR ALMOST COOKING ALL OF YOU AND BURNING THE MANSION DOWN, YOU IDIOT!

BEN: THAT'S EVEN WORSE!!! YOU NEVER APOLOGIZE!!!! ( DX )

Me: (-_-)

Slendy: BE QUIET, CHILD!!!!

BEN: ( DX )

Me: (^-^)

Doctor Smiley: Hey, Si? Now that you're here, I want to remind you about your monthly check up.

Me: (○.○) No... it can't be....

Doctor Smiley: * Sighs and pulls out a calendar. Hands the calendar to me *

Me: * Looks at calendar * But it says that it's on Monday, April 25...

Jeff: Guess what today is... * He said in a sing song voice *

Me: * Looks at Smiley * It's not happening.

Smiley: * Pulls out tranquilizers * Oh, it is so happening.

Me: * Pulls out scissors * Totally not happening.

One by one, each of the pastas pulled out their own weapons. They already knew that this was going to get violent. And they knew the risks.

Rhy backed away, slowly. She held her scissors in her right hand. Jeff, being an idiot at the time, lunged at Rhy. She gave him a swift kick to his stomach and he went flying across the room. Laughing Jack pounced on her. He held her down as Smiley walked closer. But was she going down? Of course not, people! She has the author's powers!

Rhy disappeared from under LJ and reappeared on top of Slendy's head. Yes, on top of Slendy's head. All of Slendy's tentacles immediately tried to get a hold of her, but it was to no avail. She disappeared in an instant.

The pastas spent five good hours of their lives trying to find Rhy. And still hadn't found her....

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Sally was quite bored due to the fact that no one would play with her, for they were looking for Rhy. She had asked each and every one of the pastas, but they just waved her off. Disappointed, Sally went up to her room to play by herself with Charlie.

She stalked inside her room and shut the door behind her, locking it. Sally felt tears forming in her eyes as she went to go sit on her bed. She sniffled quietly to herself. Just as she was about to burst into loud sobs, she heard a strange noise. She cocked her head sideways in confusion.