Chapter 12

FARKLE'S POV~

I have to meet mr. NOT SO perfect in less than half an hour, but there's one person that I have to speak to first..

.............

Before I could even knock on his front door, he flung it open and forcefully pulled me inside.

"Dude why are you so tense?!! And what did you call me all the way over here for anyway? I DO have a life ya know!"

"Yeah.. sure.  Annnyyway, Farkle, it's really important. It's not somethin that I could risk telling you over the phone. Now shut up and listen."       

"Woah, chill man. I'm all ears."

Zay can be a little controlling sometimes..    That's an understatement.  Especially when things don't go as planned.  And obviously something has him all riled up.

"It's Riley."

"WHAT HAPPENED??!"

"NO NO Farkle. She's not hurt or anything..   more like the other way around."

He mumbled that last part but I heard it loud and clear.

"ZAY!! Riley would NEVER do that to someone. She wouldn't hurt a fly.    (Literally. She made me trap it in a cup and set it free outside)  DON'T EVER ACCUSE HER OF THAT AGAIN!!"

I am so mad at Zay right now. He needs to learn to keep his opinion to himself! And if THAT is his opinion then there is something wrong with his brain and he needs to take a hike outta here!!

" I. Saw. It. With. My. Own. Eyes.  Not physically hurting someone, but the effects are just as painful."

How can he say this with a smile?!

"Zay. What could she POSSIB--"  **
"She's cheating on Lucas, Farkle."

WHAT??  Well.. I guess that ruins my chances with her😶😞.
-
-
Wait a sec..

"WITH WHO??  Zay, we are literally the only other guys she talks to."

"Exactly."

What's that supposed to mean??

**

Wait..  OMG.   Nuh-uh

"ZAY!!!! HOW COULD YOU??! YOU KNOW SHE'S DATING LUCAS!..
and I have had a crush on her since the first grade."

I mumbled the rest so he couldn't hear.

"You like Riley?!"   Crap, he heard me.

"Uhh..  no."     Lies

Ugh, my life.😑😑

"That better be the answer or this is going downhill for you boii."

"Why am I even friends with you??! All you ever do is try to make my life miserable."

"Well I'm moving soon, so you won't have to worry too much about that."      THANK GOD. Dis guy is just😬

* "Maya however..  I can't say the same about her  *evil smirk😏* ."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I promise you I don't actually hate Zay..  but I am also not sorry at all for what is coming in the near future😏😏
Please continue to vote for faster updates with the chapters!! ❤❤
I love you all!

~Summer