Chapter 2

LUCAS'S POV~

When Katy opened the door, I ran in and slammed it shut so hard that the top hinges came off. I didn't care though. Why should I? I can't believe that Maya would do this to her friends. To Riley. To me!!

"Maya, how could you?!" I yelled.

"How could you leave everything and everyone you love just for some stupid boarding school that won't even allow visitors!!!!"

I honestly didn't even care if I was screaming at her at this point. You can't just move across the country without telling your best friends and at least taking the time to THINK about it first!! That's just shady.

She started to cry, and as much as I wanted to keep yelling at her, something inside told me to comfort her.

So that's what I did.

I pulled her into a big hug and just let her cry into my shoulder, while I rubbed her back in soft little circles. I never realized how broken she was and it's kind-of starting to scare me..

MAYA'S POV~

All I can do is cry.

I can't do this. I don't want to do this. But I have to. I can't let anything bad happen to the ones I love.

I'm not sure when, but at some point my mom and Jack left the room so we could talk in private.

But that doesn't mean that I'm gonna talk..

If huckleberry found out about this, he would go all Texas Lucas on me and someone would get hurt. Or worse

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How did you like the second chapter??💕 Did you think it was gonna be Kermit?.. Don't worry, he will come into play when the time is right😏

~Summer