He then sat down at his desk and said, "Actually, I would like you to perform for the fundraiser."

I scoffed and got a bit angry as I then said, "Excuse me? Me, perform?"

He nodded and said, "Why yes, Weiss. With the fundraiser helping our company and it's reputation, having you perform and represent the Schnee family name can really help us gain the people's trust again."

I felt utterly shocked as to what I was hearing from my father.

He then said to me sternly, "You just need to sing, and that's it Weiss. Nothing more, nothing less. Just sing for the good of the company, and the family name."

This all just felt wrong, but I then sighed and bowed at my father, as I walked out of his study.

I closed the door behind me, as I then was presented with a cup of coffee in front of me by my butler Kline.

Kline then happily said to me, "Here you are Ms Schnee, just thought you would need something to warm you up after being in his damp cold study."

I received the mug from the tray Kline was holding as I said, "Thank you Kline."

I noticed that my Uncle Vegeta was still here as he leaned next to the wall and said, "Maybe you should've brought her a coat as well Kline. It's a blizzard in there. It even makes me shiver just being in that room with your father."

I giggled a bit as my smile started to grow again.

I noticed Kline smiling as he then said, "He has a point Weiss, I even feel like I'm going to...aahh...aaahhhh...achoo!"

Kline wiggled his nose and mustache as I then started to laugh and said while laughing, "Kline. Uncle Vegeta."

I tried to stop giggling but couldn't as Kline then said happily, "That's the happiness I've missed seeing out of my little snowflake."

Vegeta then stepped up and said smiling, "You don't have to face this alone. I'll stick around and help you train secretly. I'll also be there front row Weiss, if that will help you out dealing with your foolish fathers wishes."

I was surprised from what my Uncle Vegeta said since he never really ever went to my performances before, as I then said smiling, "It would really be a huge help Uncle Vegeta, thank you."

Kline also smiled as he said, "I shall be there too Ms Schnee. You must'nt face your father alone all the time."

I smiled at both Kline and my Uncle Vegeta as I then hugged both of them and let go of them.

My Uncle Vegeta then said with his arms crossed, "Now then, where should we start with your training?"

Ruby P.O.V

I heard voices in my head, someone very familiar.

It sounded a lot like Pyrrha. "Do you believe in destiny? Jaune...PYRRHA!!"

I instantly woke up from that strange dream I had.

I was now sitting up from my sleeping bag, as I then placed my hand on the side of my head, while I groaned a bit.

I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder as I then squeaked,"Ehhhhhh!"

I turned around and saw that it was my Uncle Goku fully awake.

He laughed and smiled at me and said, "Sorry about that Ruby, didn't mean to startle you."

I sighed in relief, as I smiled and said, "It's ok Uncle Goku. I didn't know you were awake already."