He then said brightly as he's been doing, "True. But you can never deny her resolve."

Now, I was really confused now and said, "You seem...different."

Whitley then said a bit more serious, "And you've been gone. I'll have you know I didn't stop growing while you were away at Beacon."

My uncle smiled and said, "Good. Maybe you'll even reconsider your decision on combat training."

Whitley laughed nervously and said, "I never really was interested in becoming a Huntsman uncle, and since I wouldn't be able to handle your training methods."

He then walked away and said, "Anyways, good luck with father."

I smiled and said, "Thank you."

Me and my uncle then walked up towards the door of his study, as I heard bickering from the other side.

I felt like I was having second thoughts about this, but my uncle placed his hand on my shoulder as he said, "Don't worry, like you said, you'll be fine."

I smiled at my uncle, as I took a deep breath and opened the door.

We both walked in as I let the door close behind us, while it soon cut off what my father and General Ironwood were arguing about, "Your embargo cost me millions! Or have you forgotten about that Jamse!"

Silence soon spread throught the room once me and my uncle were inside.

General Ironwood then greeted me and said, "Ms Schnee, my apologies, I should've been gone by now."

I said nervously, while I tried to stay formal, "I-It's ok."

He then looked at my father and said, "We'll continue this another time."

My father then said sternly, "Indeed. Kline can show you the way out."

The general then smiled and said, "Thanks, but I already know the way."

He then looked at my Uncle Vegeta and said, "Will you be coming along with me Vegeta?"

My uncle then said with his arms crossed, "You go on ahead. I'll decide whether or not I'll go back, if I don't, tell Winter to keep up with her training, and for her not to forget to stretch before she starts."

General Ironwood smiled and then walked out of the door of my father's study as my father then said, "Now, if you don't mind Vegeta. Leave now, this is between me and my daughter."

My Uncle Vegeta then grunted and said, "Fine. Just don't get out of hand you fool."

My father clenched his fists and said, "Your one to speak with that tongue monkey."

My uncle then made his way out of my father's study as the door then closed.

My father then sat down on his seat as he said sternly, "That Ironwood and his army have been making a difficult measure towards the company. I don't even think I can trust the man anymore."

I shrugged and said a bit nervous, "Well, I trust Genral Ironwood."

My father then walked around his desk as he said, "Well, either way, the situation occurring right now is very volatile towards us Weiss. So, as the chairman and owner of the Schnee Dust Company, I've decided to have a fundraiser for the people of the other kingdoms."

I was surprised and a bit delighted to hear what my father plans on doing to help the people of the kingdoms for once.

I said a bit happily, "That sounds wonderful father. What do you plan on doing?"