Trial battle one Romeo and Ro Vs. Ren and Wendy Vs. (Y/N)

Master's POV

"This is the map of the island! Four of the paths lead to two battle areas the teams that survive move one to the next stage but one of them has a very powerful wizard you have to defeat so wait a few seconds before you fight! Four paths are battle paths where you face aganst S-class wizards! You can go in there but be prepared because one of them is deadly and another is dangerous!"

Wendy's POV

"So what path do you want to take?"

"How bout C?"

"Sure!"

Romeo's POV

"What path you want to take?"

"How bout G?"

"Okay"

Natsu's POV

"Bixlow chose the path!"

"Path A!"

"Okay!"

"Noah's POV

"Lis, pick the path"

"B"                                           

Holly's POV

"Lucy pick the path!"

Cana's POV

"Freed what path should we go down?"

"D"

Elfman's POV

"Ever what path?"

"H"

Gray's POV

"Luna what path do you want to go down?

"F"

Juvia's POV

"Alex what path?"

"E"

Wendy's POV

"Well look who we have here!" I heard a voice say behind us.

"Ro!"

"Looks like we have to battle each other!"

"He! He! He!" a laugh echoed through the tunnel.

"Who's there?"

"Hey guys I think it's (Y/N)"

"You guessed it!"

"Don't tell me we have to fight her! If that's the case we're as good as dead!"

"So tell me how would you like to lose? My job is to keep you guys from beating me. So use your most powerful spells!"

"Wendy could you create a air current cold enough to freeze water instantly?" Ren asked.

"Yeah why?"

"I could attack her and the split second she turns to water you could freeze her."

"Good plan but some times I think you for get things because she can most definaly hear us not only because she's a dragon slayer but a queen dragon slayer! Her senses are heightened!"

"Yeah but she could get hurt by physical attacks or by freezing! She maybe powerful, but, she taught me and Ro! And didn't she teach you a move or two?"

"Yeah but she said to use them in a emergency!"

"Do you want to be a S-class wizard?"

"Yes but you don't understand the spells she taught me! They could kill people and (Y/N) is someone who's our friend, our teacher, our mentor, and some people think of her as their mom!"

"I'm sorry about that! You're right but how do we beat her?"

"We'll try your first plan."

"Okay. You ready?"

"Yeah!"

"Hey Ro we can fight later right now let's work as a team!"

"Fine But we'll fight in a few!"

"Come on try to defeat me! It's not going to be easy!"

"Hey (Y/N) how do you expect us to win? You are the won who taught us!"

"Remember a while back I said make up your own technique! I may have taught you but  you have to master it!"

"There's not enough living plants in here to get my energy back up!"

"Hey Ren and Romeo keep her distracted! Ro follow me!"

"Okay!"

"Here's the plan me and Ren came up with... Wait can't you just make a sleeping plant that'll make her sleep?"

"Yeah but it'll take some time."

"Okay so Re said she goes out of her physical form when getting attacked by magic and her body turns to water."

"Correct but I don't understand?"

"Have you noticed that it has gotten extremely cold within the last few minutes?"

"Yeah!"

"I'm doing it so she slowly freezes but I don't think that will happen seeing as she taught a person ice dragon magic! So while they're attacking her you create the powder."

"Sounds good!"

"Let's go!"

"Okay!"

"Alright let's go!"

"Ren! Romeo keep attacking her!"

"Right!"

"Wendy I'm ready!"

"Okay!"

"Want to help?"

"Sure!"

"Nature dragon and Sky dragon Unison Raid! Wind Spread!"

"What do you guys think you guys are doing?"

"Sleep Powder!"

*Thump*

(Y/N) fell in to a sleep.

"You guys ready to fight?"

"You guys deserve to go ahead! You came up with the plan and with out it we wouldn't have won." Ro and Romeo both said.

"Okay!"

"We'll take her back to camp!"

"Right! See you in a bit!