A Question

Hey guy sorry for the lack of chapters!  School has started to pick up the pace and slow down time to write. I have a question for you guys. Do I add more drama or do I make it all mushy and stuff? also i'm getting tired of typing (y/n) so I was wanting to know if I could just call her a different name but you guys can call her what ever you want? if not I'll keep typing (Y/n) but it really is time consuming! That's all I want to know! Thanks and carry on reading!

-- also a little bit of swering in this chapter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natsu's POV

Finally I got of that God damn train. Now I can see (y/n) again and comfort her.

"hey I'm going to visit (y/n) at her place so see you tomorrow!"

"Okay!"

*knock knock*

"Hello!"

"Hey!"

"Natsu! I'm so happy your back! Guess who woke up today?"

"Gildarts!!" I screamed.

"Yep and I met another guild member today!"

"Really! Who?"

"Elfman Struss!"

"He's back!"

"Yep! Noah actually got in trubble with him!"

"How?"

"Okay so while you were gone Noah decided to ask Lissana on a date. Well Elfman found out and became angry! Now he's trying to find him and kill him!" she laughed.

"Why is it funny?"

"Because if Elfman tries to kill him it ends up bad either way. He could get his little ass whooped and look like a wimp or he could seriously hurt Elfman and look like a jerk in front of Lissana!"

"That is funny! So where's your brother and sister?"

"Well they moved out and bought there own houses so I finally have my house all to my self again!"

"Well won't it get lonely?"

"they only lived here for a month and I have taken care of my self for a while."

"I know I just don't want you to be alone in such a large house!"

"t-t-then why don't you move in with me?" she asked so softly that I could hardly hear but I could feel my self blush twenty shades of red. Move in with her? Live with each other? See her every morning when I wake up and the last person I see before I fall a sleep? I honestly like her a lot! I'd even say I love her! I know my answer.

"I-I-I'd love to!"

"R-Really!? But Happy and your house in the woods?!"

"Happy addoors you and that house is something that is less important!"

"When do you want to move in?"

"How about I bring my stuff over tomorrow and I sleep on the couch tonight!?"

"That's brilliant, but, I don't want you to sleep on the couch tonight. how about we trade places?"

"I can't take your bed away from you! how bout we both sleep on the bed for tonight?"

"O-Okay!"

"Well I'm tired so good night!"

"Night!" She kissed me on the cheek and went to bed.