The explanation

(Y/n) POV 

All last night I was awake trying to figure out what the book meant! I just hope that Levy can make it easier to understand!

"Hey (y/n) I finished making it understandable!" She wispered to me.

"Really! Can you explain?"

"Yep! Okay so basically it means that when the daughter of fire and water come of age she will have to read the incantation to gain her true power! But, she has to read it aloud. But, I'm curious to know why you wanted to know?"

"Levy I got the book from my dragon sixteen years ago! She said for me to read it on my twenty second birthday! Which was yesterday so I read the book and it explained a lot. I was taken by surprise in a few parts but it was good to know the truth!"

"Wait so you're saying your not at full power?!"

"I have never really used my full power before! If I did I'd end up not only destroying a city but as much as a whole country!"

"I think you might want to radiate some of that magic energy off!"

"If I'm going to radiate it off then I'm going to meditate in the woods! So see you later!"

"Bye (Y/n)!"

-------In the woods-------

Natsu's POV 

"Natsu why'd you drag us out here?" Said a very tired Lucy.

"Shut it! I want you to see what (Y/n) does when she's training! Also, for some reason Levy told me to watch out for her today!"

"Okay! Bu-" she was cut off by Erza. "Do you feel that magic energy? It's so strong!"

"Hmm weird never gives off this much magic energy! So, that's why Levy wanted me to watch her today! She must of said something to her! Anyway she's usually this way!"

"How do you know?"

"Well sometimes we train together! Ohh here we are! Isn't it beautiful?"

"Aye sir! But, where is she?"

"Follow me! She usually sits in the water! Shh there she is!"

"Hi Natsu! How are you doing!"

"I'm good! So how come your radiating more magic energy than usual?"

"I told Levy something about my magic and that I had to much! So she said to radiate some off and I thought why not do that while meditating!"

"So mind if I join?" 

"No! Not at all!"

"Ohh and I brought some friends a long because they where wondering why there is so much magic energy!"

"I noticed! I'm a dragon slayer to you know! By the way hi Lucy, Erza, Gray, Happy, and who else do you have with you? Is that Levy? What are you doing here?"

"Sorry it's just I was worried about you that's all!"

"It's okay I have been concealing my magic energy for so long that I forget  how to release it. So, I came out here to not scare people! Most of the time I do release magic energy when training that's why I come out here!"

"You're not any ordinary dragon slayer are you? Because you have more magic energy in you than Natsu, Wendy, and Gajeel combined!" Levy said. I looked at (Y/n) for a answer.

"No I'm not. My main element is water yes, but, my dragon was no ordinary dragon. She was the queen of dragons. I just recently learned that." She pulls out a book. 

"This book is all I have left of her! Well that and two of her scales! Anyway it said to read it on my twenty second birthday. Which was yesterday so, I read it and it says a lot of my dragon and her mate. Their love! And how they harmed each other because of they're abilities! Water and fire! But, they loved each other and one day he asked her to become his queen. After a few years the dragon started to change and she wanted him safe so she left but gave him their egg and he kept the child for a few years! But she was born human yet her magic could was so strong that one day he knew his daughter was going to over power him. So he gave the child to her mother and she trained her! At the end it said the I'm the girl! It said I'm the daughter of the fire King and water Queen! Then there was this incantation and I asked Levy to explain it to me! It meant the daughter is to read it out loud to gain her full and true power! I didn't think it was possible to gain more power! But I guess it makes me the Dragon Princess. It said I'd be stronger than any dragon or God!"

"Well does it say who your father is then?"

"Yes, but me believing he's my dad is like me saying I kissed my brother!"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"My mother said his name once in the book! But you talk about him like he's your father! But if that is the case then that would make us siblings and I don't want to be siblings with you!"

"Just tell me who it is!"

"If you haven't guessed it already I will say it even though I don't want to! His name is Igneel that is why I didn't want to say it!"

"I'm not blood related to him! It's just he took me in so it shouldn't be weird!"

"Yeah I guess so! I think I'm finished for today so I'm going home! Bye!"