'Hanging out' with (Y/n)

Natsu's POV 

I  can't wait to hang out with (Y/n), but I don't know if I want it to be a date. We're to meet at the guild hall. I'm taking her some where special. 

------------------

1 hour later 

-------------------

"Hi (Y/n) you look beautiful tonight," I say. She was wearing a black and white striped dress with flats and her (h/c) hair was in a braided bun.

"T-Thank you. You look handsome too," she says with a smile, "so where are we going?"

"It's a surprise. I got the whole evening planned out all you have to do is trust me" I said with a smile.

"I-I trust you"

"Well then shall we?" I extend my arm.

"We shall" she grabs on to my arm.

(Y/n) POV 

He blind folded me. I would like to get to know him better. He's kind, sweet, handsome, and strong.

"We're here"Natsu says taking off the blind fold. When I looked at it we were in a park and there was a picnic basket, " Surprise!"

"Wow it's beautiful. Thank you so much. No one has done this for me."

"Really? Well this is just the first place. There's still two more places."

"You're really sweet you know."

"T-thanks. Hey I've been meaning to ask is this just us hanging out or is it a date?" He slowly blushed

"I-I-I d-don't know. If you want it can be a date but either way it'll be my first," my cheeks heat up.

"Do you mind if I call it a date?"

"N-not at all." I know I'm blushing now.

"Ok then it's a date"

"It's a date"

Natsu packed some sandwiches and wine for the picnic. After we ate he took me to the movies and we watched 'The Grate Gasby'. Last he took me to a garden and picked flowers.

"I'd like to walk you home" he said

"You can"

We got home around 10:00.

"Bye see you tomorrow." He leaned down and kissed my cheek.

"Bye" I smiled sweetly.