Chapter 11

Picture of Melissa's dress

Melissa Pov
So after the buying more stuff we bought the right dress for my date Tabitha and I went home.

"OK, time to make you look beautiful! " Taby said as soon as we entered the house. "Wait, so are you calling me ugly? " I fake hurt. "Oh you are sexy but we need to make you look beautiful," she smiled dragging me to my room.

After three long hours Tabitha was done. I stood in front of the mirror looking at my self. I turned to Tabitha "thanx so much, but I still look sexy" I said then ran out of the room laughing, leaving her dumbfounded.

I checked the time 5:58 pm two more minutes. I then went to the kitchen to get some sprite. As soon as I gulped down the last set of juice the door bell rang.
I got my purse and opened the door.
There stood my Greek God of a mate. He was dressed in a black tux,and his hair was messy as always. I looked up to see him checking me out. I cleared my throat hoping to get his attention but he holds up a finger tell me to wait. I mentally rolled my eyes.

After what seems like hours which was actually seconds he looked back at me smirking. I so want to scratch that stupid smirk off. "Or we can just kiss it" my wolf Tessa teased
"You look beautiful," Damon said I blushed. What I never blush that boy is the death of me. "Thanks" I smiled. "Ready to go " Damon ask "wait a second," I said "Taby I'm going!" I yelled. I heard a faint 'OK'.

"Ready!" We intertwined our hands as we entered the car. "So where are we going?" I asked. "It's a surprise" he smiled. Ugh!

Hey my favourite people who I love. Hope you love this one and I promise to update soon and please continue to vote and comment it means a lot to me. Bye for now! 😇😊😀😁😃🐅🔜