Chapter 8

Tabitha's Pov
Hi I'm Melissa's twin sister we were born 5 minutes apart. I am also a witch. And just so you know I'm the older one. See I have been looking for Melissa for 4 years now. From the time my uncle told me about her I have been trying to find her.

Why? Because Melissa needs me. I am the other piece of her. According to what my uncle said we are very different in personality. I am kind, outgoing, assertive and forgive type and Melissa is harsh, aggressive, short tempered but most importantly she has a creature inside of her when ever it comes out she can't control herself.

That's why I need to find her l'm the only one that can calm the creature. When ever the creature was out I can feel it. It was like Melissa was calling for me.

I was on my way from McDonalds when I felt her. I ran towards the direction I felt it. It took me about twenty three minutes to get there. It was a huge house more like a mansion. What was she doing there?I was brought out of my thoughts from a loud scream. I immediately dashed into the house. The screaming got louder and louder.

I stopped in a living room. There stood a girl she looked almost like me. She was aiming a fire ball at a lady's belly. It had a hump, I think the lady is pregnant . I quickly said one of my chants. She stopped and collapse  but a guy caught her before she could hit the ground.

The entire house was quiet except for the sobs of the lady. She had burns on her risk and on her legs. A man who looked like the alpha walked out then came back with a first aid kit. "Don't treat it or it will get worse" I told the lady. Suddenly the guy looked at me."Who are you and what did you do to my mate!"he shouted. "Sorry I didn't introduce myself I'm Tabitha, Melissa's older twin sister and I just put her beast to sleep since it was in control but don't worry she'll wake up in a few minutes." I said with an assuring smile. They all gave me a what-the-fuck look except for the lady. "Taby? Is it really you?" she asked. "Um yeah?" I think it came out as a question. "It's me Char you mothers sister I thought you were dead along with your brother" she said with a smile. I frowned at the way she said it like she was happy my brother died. "I don't remember you sorry" I said. There is something fishy about her I just don't know. I was brought out of my thoughts by my sister's mate. "I think she's waking up" he said.

Sooo... How was it?Don't forget to vote. Love you 😇💋💋💋