Rouge: Ariel 'Sol' Solace [@aceh3x]

Name: Ariel "Sol" Solace (aka The Alluring Ariel)

Age: 19

Sex: Male

Sector: Rouge

Status: Street Magician

Appearance: You can only make it as an entertainer if you have the looks to be one- unless of course, you're going into comedy. Ariel is in the former category. Bright brown eyes that shine as sweet as chocolate rest beneath his often knit eyebrows and he keeps a clean shaven approach to show off his sharp jawline. His dark, coarse hair is cut short as well and his pale porcelain skin hasn't seen a blemish since he was fourteen. With an intimidating stare and a fair amount of muscle hidden up his sleeves, Ariel has the ability to scare off any other vendors trying to take his spot even though he only rests at 5' 7". While he's outperforming he often wears the proper attire of a rising magician, but make no mistake, if you were to catch Sol an hour after his performance his cheeks would be burning red from a bottle of alcohol and his jeans practically ripped in half beneath a beat up leather jacket. The pretty smile is something he reserves strictly for the public.

Personality: Every Magician has their favorite card. Sol's favorite is the ace of spades, and if that doesn't tell you something about him, nothing will. Sharp, calculating and... not the least bit disciplined. He deems quality of life above all else and that includes human life itself, if things aren't looking up then you might as well start looking down. When it comes to other people Ariel is a professional sweet talker, although this might be fairly obvious from his profession. You don't make a living as a street magician unless you have a silver tongue, a highly talented slight of hand, and the talent to lie your ass off. Fierce and determined, he's someone you can count on no matter how sarcastic he may become in a deadly situation.

Role in Rebellion: Sniper/assassin. Being good at twirling cards between your fingers also makes them pretty nimble when pulling the trigger. Every rebellion needs to silence a rat every once in awhile and because of Ariel's little street show it gives him the excuse to go wherever he wants without too much suspicion. Street shows do attract gossip however and if while out on the street he just so happens to hear some key information, he's plenty happy to dawn the hat of informant too. After all, it only takes a simple card trick (and a few glasses of alcohol) to get somebody else talking.

Background: Let's just say Ariel's moved around a lot. His mother Jade, who's real name is Destiny (and let's be honest her real one sounds even more like a stripper's name), gave birth to him in the Sarcelle sector. Knowing it was no place to raise a child, she was forced to hand him over to his father who lived in Noir. Originally named Christopher, he grew up with his father Miles who worked as a detective and taught him how to shoot his first pistol. Believe it or not, his father was thrown in jail after an accidental murder during a case when Sol was ten. From there he was given back to his mother who moved to Purpureus so he would grow up in a "better environment." Deciding that the name Christopher didn't fit the new sector they lived in nor her ideal expectations of a child, Destiny had the boy's name legally changed to Ariel. From then on he grew up in Purpureus, learning the skills of sweet talking and underage drinking from his mother and keeping his sharp shooting skills and courage from his father. When he turned 18 the test suggested Rouge and without a second thought he took the idea and ran with it. A new chance in a new sector... that turned out to be completely boring and incredibly hard to pay rent. If he hadn't discovered the Nixes he might have never had the heart to continue his magic show (which he only did because he needed a cover and solid job in his spare time).

Weapon of Choice: Most of the time he uses a sniper rifle, but that's overly heavy and boring for Sol's tastes. He prefers a pair of twin pistols, it's always best to have something for each hand and with his experience, he'd be able to whip those babies out so fast it'd make your head spin.

Token: The spadille from his first deck of cards