Purpureus: Tachibana Mitsue [@LoneswaggingRanger]

Name: Tachibana Mitsue

Age: 20

Sex: Male

Sector: Purperous

Status: Mistue is many things. He prides himself to be a professional pianist as well as an excellent street artist whom everyone adores. However, due to his low income, he can also be a dishwasher, a toilet cleaner, a babysitter and so much more. He's kind of like a go-to guy when you need your chores done, though he'd rather keep this fact a secret. After all, it would be inconvenient for his fans to see him sweeping walkways.

Appearance: Tachibana Mitsue is scarcely noticed by those around him, for he has quiet features which allow him to fade into the comforts of shadows with ease. He is neither tall nor short, standing at a reasonable height of 170 cm. His mop of unruly raven hair reached the tips of his collar, combed neatly with only a few stubborn strands sticking in gravity-defying positions. He generally shows little emotion, opting for a dead-pan visage to confront most occasions. To most, his charcoal eyes seem dull with its muted arrogance, accompanied by the constant smirk tugging at the corners of his lips. However, if one came to study closer, they would find the silent passion roaring in his midnight gaze.

Personality: Mitsue is a man of a few words, though most people would prefer him with no words at all. He has a heart of gold, no doubt, but his tongue is as sharp as a sudden note struck in the once so serene midnight. He gives no heed to what others thought of him, and he has absolutely no tact when it came to conversing with another person.

With the way he presented himself, most would think him to be indifferent towards life. To say that they were wrong would be a major understatement, as Tachibana Mitsue is far from indifferent. He is serious in anything and everything he does (aside from socializing), excelling in almost every aspect in life. He calls this passion 'diligence'; others call this passion 'monomania'. He could spend days and nights practicing the piano, sometimes even forgetting to feed himself. He could spend days and nights painting a portrait, only to create the finest piece of art Purperous has to offer. Heck, he had even scored multiple As back in high school.

Sadly, even with all these successes in life, Mitsue still found himself lower than everyone else. He is different from everyone else, always had been even back in Japan. He could never mix into the packs of wolves people called 'friends' when he was in school. Even now, he is always ostracized by his colleagues due to him being 'rude and insolent'. The fact that he is the youngest son in his family, (and also the most useless, quoting from his dear parents) diminished whatever remnants of his self worth. After all, his four older brothers had surpassed him greatly in their own fields- medicine, law, business....-what right did a simple pianist like him have to crave his parents' love? Despite this, Mitsue masks his lack of self-worth by draping a nonchalant aura over himself along with blatant words which would usually be described as arrogant, for he simply detested the idea of being looked down upon, or worse-pitied.

Role in Rebellion: As aforementioned, Mitsue can be many things. He knows quite a number of fighting skills, so he can defend people when asked to. He wouldn't mind to ease others' minds of worries with his elegant playing, for he feels that it is an honor to bring comfort during such severe times. Also, as much as he'd hate to admit it, he's mainly the official cleaner for the Nixes hideout. Dirty laundry, unwashed dishes, unclean floors... leave it to Mitsue, he's the guy for these things.

Background: He had been 6 when his parents unceremoniously dumped him in Argyris, with the excuse of letting him pursue his talents as a pianist. They had never spared him a second glance, and Mitsue was surprised they actually noticed his talents at all. Being shipped off to Argyris had been the worst blow to Mitsue as a child, for it seemed as if his parents couldn't stand the sight of  him any longer. They never bothered to send him at least a reasonable amount of cash, what more to say a letter of comfort?

Mistue had been taken in by an old pianist who coached him along the musical pathway. Sadly, the old pianist showed about as much affection to Mitsue as much as his parents did; only caring about Mitsue's achievement rather than his well being.

Weapon of choice: He's an entertainer; not a fighter. That's what most people think anyway. In truth, Mistue had been taught a few tricks on using a kunai (Japanese throwing dagger) back when he was in Japan, which he has practiced using till now. He's not exactly excellent, but he's not bad at protecting himself with the kunai either.

Token: A small kitten soft toy. No, you didn't read wrong, he likes kittens. That's right, the solemn yet aloof Tachibana Mitsue is a self-proclaimed lover of fluffy cute kittens. He even brings the little kitten soft toy wherever he goes.