Chapter Four.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! I hope it's good for all of you!!!

I was looking at my stories and I saw this had 222 READS!!!!! WHO IS READING THIS!??!?!

So for the new year and this, I thought 'what should I do??? I then thought of Sammy Valdez, Michael and Lucifer, and one of those 'what happened, how drunk were we?' Kind of morning for our friends. ENJOY!!!

(PS: only reason that this chapter pg-13 is because of the mentioned threesomes. I DESCRIBE NOTHING!!!! It's just mentioned/ one was going on but NOTHING IS DESCRIBED!!!)  

__________

Magnus: GET UP, YOU LAZY ***ES!!!

Nine: SHUT IT, SPARKLES!!!

Jack: DOCTOR, BEHAVE!

Alyssa: Jack, why are you only wearing boxers?

Jack: Cause I just woke up from a night of sex.

Magnus: Don't tell Alec. (smiles)

Alyssa: Well it's good cause-

(Suddenly the room is filled with love noises coming from the closet)

Erikah: Why do I have a feeling my parabatai is in the closet right now?

(Jessie runs in the room from the kitchen with-)

Naima: WHY THE EVERLIVING **** WERE YOU IN THE KITCHEN WITH LEO IN BOXERS?!?!?!

Jessie: First off, it's Sammy, not Leo. I think he's back in the Random Room or possibly unconscious in a park from that naked run he did. Second, I'm still innocent- well as much as a fangirl can be. Third, WTF Erikah?

Sammy Valdez: I just got here anyway.

Travis: I bet you all five bucks it's Percy and Tris in there. Or Tris and Dean.

Sam: WTF

(Dean walks in from one of the rooms with-)

Jack and Magnus: CAMILLE?!?!

Dean: You know her???

Magnus: HOW THE **** ARE YOU ALIVE, YOU ******* *****!?!?! THAT LITTLE **** MAUREEN KILLED YOUR ***!!!! YOU HAVE ONE ******* BRAIN TO SHOW YOUR FACE TO ME!!!!

Jocelyn: LANGUAGE!!!

Magnus: AND HOW THE **** DO YOU KNOW HER?!?!?! (points at Jack)

Jack: Well... What happened was-

(Suddenly the closet bursts open and the people who are in there fly out)

Jessie: MY EYES!!! (shields eyes) MY BEAUTIFUL, INNOCENT, 13-YEAR OLD EYES!!!!!

Erikah: (covers Travis' s eyes) STOP SCARRING THE CHILDREN!!!! NO THREESOMES FOR THE YOUNG CHILD'S MIND!!!!

Travis: I'M OLDER THAN YOU!!!

Naima: (covers Erikah and Alyssa' s eyes) THIS AIN'T FREAKING P***!!!! PUT ON SOME CLOTHES!!!!!

Alyssa: YOU OWE US FIVE BUCKS, STOLL!!!!

Sammy Valdez: (covers Naima' s eyes, along with his own) This got awkward really fast.

Alec: (faints)

Nine: I'm ashamed of myselfs.

Jack: Looking good, Doctors.

Eleven and Ten: (uses pillows to cover themselves, blushing madly) JACK STOP IT!!!

River: (covers herself with a blanket) Well this is awkward.

Travis: Yes. Very.

(Izzy and Conner walk in)