Lucy

"Sis im home... becky..." yelling through the house to get no answer. switching on the kettle, walking around the house nothing has changed at all.. the photos all in the same places. how have i not been home for 2 years i never know. shoving washing in the machine i heard my phone beep with a message

"baby, im sorry i realy am..i miss you so much.. please please take me back.. i miss you so much i hurts. im sorry okay i know i did wrong by going looking for something that i already had. please baby call me back. i love you xxx"

sighing at the message that was the last thing i wanted to see.

new chapter equalls new me i guess. time for me. time back home.

***

"Becky im going out for a run.. see you later."

"are you going to be long?" i slammed the door closed i didnt want or need a time on how long i want to go running for. time scales i have lived with your 2 years and you know what im fed up with it. runnging with the beat of the music, heart beating jusy as quick. breathing out like smoke this felt good. running hard, quick and quicker across the cicle paths up the fields and across the park just as the sun was starting to get that autum winter warmth which really wasnt warmth at all was it. the sky pale blue with the thick white/grey clouds dotted about. the lake was half frozen, sat down to catch a breath, i adjusted my beanie hat. so peaceful no one around at all, odd bird flying about. the lake looks like a skating ring. leaving one ear phone in, i could help but stand up and start to dance. dancing is something i love, something that is part of me.

*CLAP CLAP CLAP*

Bobby stood clapping, then folded his arms on his chest.

"how long you been standing there for?"

"your amazing you know that right?" taking few steps closer

"guess..dont" i couldnt help but grin at him, holding my arm out at distance

"what i havent done anything" his dimples were obvious

"so how was last night.. Dan is he worse of ware?" i played back at him

"put it this way i got home at 1am and they were doing shots when i left.. so im pretty sure he wont be up any time soon"

"haha oh god.. shots.. you left early then.. little mr party goer" i joked

"hey hey hey... little miss party goer too... i still remember the night in spain when you threw up over me"

"dont... i can still taste that drink when i think of it... what was it again? pink. blue. purple"

"green babe.. green" we both laughed, his chest rose and fell with his deep laugh, his tight black jacket hugged every muscle possible

"look.. i dont want it to be awkward between us" he looked serious adjusting his cap as he carried on

"me either.. yesterday...." she shook her head

"i know it was bit awkward.. seeing Dan after 2 years.. think he was just as nervous as you were.."

"shouldnt have been nervous though, hes my best friend.. whos getting married.. shit.. hes getting married.. hes grown up aye"

"yep... Sophia is lovely.. "

"is she?"

"yeah.. don't judge her yet! umm i havent told Dan"

"no please dont.. its done with.. half reason why i have come home anyway to be honest.. jesus not even my family know i married him" bringing my hand up to the air