Just A Drink ➸ Sylvia

Requested by: sfitzpatrick223

My friends always told me that I'm boring. That I don't go out and have fun.
And that's why my best friend Kayla offered me to go to a party of some girl she knows.

Of course I didn't want to go so she forced me to go to the party with her.

So I'm at the party and she told me that she would get us drinks and be right back, that's what she said an hour ago. So now I'm sitting at a party with drunk an high people I don't even know, not knowing where my so called best friend is.

After sitting in the corner for a while I went to get myself a drink. So I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge only to find it all empty. I think I walked through the whole house to find a drink still not finding one so I gave up and went back to my seat still trying to find my friend.

When my eyes searched for Kayla my eyes fell on a guy. He was staring directly at me with a sweet smile. I smiled back at him and couldn't get my eyes of off him. I was staring and that is rude, so I better keep searching for Kayla. I haven't seen her since she left me to look for some drinks.

That's when my eyes fell on Kayla grinding on some guy.

'Thanks for the drinks friend.' I thought to myself.

"Hey beautiful." A guy came up to me with dark blond hair and beautiful hazel green eyes.

I smiled as I admired his beautiful features my eyes just couldn't leave his body, that's when I figured I was staring...again.

"Do you have a name." He said looking directly into my eyes.

"Uhh, yeah Sylvia." I said kinda nervous.

"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He said with a cheeky grin which made me laugh.

I quietly thanked him as he began to speak again.

"You look a little thirsty don't you." The boy spoke offering me a bottle of water.

As I opened the bottle my eyes fell on the same boy that was staring at me before only now he shook his head and his eyes were filled with anger and worry.

The bottle opened easily without thinking any further I put it on my mouth before I could take a sip someone stopped me.

"I wouldn't drink that if I were you." I looked up to the person who was already angry and ready to scold at him, but when my eyes met his I saw that it was the boy from before leaving me speechless.

"Why wouldn't she drink that." The blonde guy who sat next to me said, he got up from the couch and walked towards the boy who stopped me from getting hydrated.

"Why?" He said louder pushing the boy.
The boy didn't budge and looked away.

I got up when I noticed that this wasn't going to end well. I tried to pull them apart and I don't know how but it worked. Once they were apart I turned to the boy who stopped me from drinking.

"Why shouldn't I drink it, what did you see?" I said now getting angrier by the second.

"He put something in your drink." I just stood there staring at him not knowing to say or to do.

"Ask him yourself." He said pointing to the guy behind me. I turned around, but before I could say something he was walking away already. I thought about running after him but I figured he wasn't worth it.

"Thank you." I said turning back to the guy that practically saved my life.

He nodded with a small smile on his face and started to walk away. "Hey" I yelled making him turn around.

"What is your name?" I said slowly walking towards him.

"Alex" he said once I got closer to him, taking in all his features.

"Wanna grab a coffee sometime?" I said surprised by my own action not knowing where I got the confidence from to ask a boy out.

"I don't like coffee." He said making my heart jump, my confidence went from a 100/0 real quick.

"What about tea?" Once those words left his lips I sighed in relief knowing he didn't reject me.

I laughed slightly before taking my phone out of my purse, I unlocked it and gave it to him so he could put is number in it.

He gave me back my phone, I looked at my screen and saw that he saved his name as 'Alex Aiono'

I looked up in his beautiful chocolate brown eyes and smiled, I was staring for the hundredth time today making the situation awkward.

"Uhh, I'm going to look for my friend, okay?" I said breaking the tension between us.

He nodded and waved at me. "Bye..."

"Sylvia" I said finishing his sentence before I walked away to find my friend, seeing some drinks on the way, but I really didn't feel like drinking anymore.

I think she left because I've been through this house like 4 times and she was nowhere to be found so I went outside to call a cab.

"Need a ride?" I saw Alex stand next to me with car keys in his hands.

"I'm good"

"Just come." He said dragging me to his car. This happened to be a good night after all.

A/N: I haven't updated for a whole month and I'm so sorry for that. It took me some time to write this imagine, but I finally did it. I don't know if this is what you expected but I hope you like it.
XOXO YA GIRL CANDY