First Date

Today was mine and Alex first date, he said it was a surprise so I have no idea what he has in mind. The only thing he told me was to dress casual and that my phone needed to be fully charged.

I chose to wear my high wasted denim jeans with my white lace crop-top and my black chuck taylors. And I had my hair in a low pony tail.

It was now 5 o'clock and Alex could be here any minute so I decided to wait for him downstairs. The second I came downstairs the bell rang and I knew that it was Alex.

I opened the door to see Alex eyes glued to his phone.

"Hey Alex" I said a little bit to excited.

"Hey Y/N, you look beautiful." Alex complimented me making my cheeks heat up.

"Are you ready to go."

"Yeah, let me get my phone." I said as I sprinted towards my living room where my phone was.

Once I walked back I closed the door behind me and began to walk next to Alex.

"Uhm, can I ask what we're going to do, cause you said it was a surprise, but I'm not really into surprises so if you maybe could tell me what we're going to do please." I rambled on.

"Oh, well you have your phone with you right?"

"Yeah"

"And it's fully charged right."

"Yeah"

"Okay good, cause I wanted to play Pokemon Go. I heard that there is a Dragonite in the park nearby so I thought we could go and maybe on the way there we'll find more Pokemons. You know and Catch em All." He winked the last part with a small laugh.

Are we really going to catch Pokemons on our first date. I knew something was wrong, cause someone can not be that handsome and amazing at one. And-

"Hey Y/N, you wanna sing the theme song with me." Alex said breaking my thoughts and breaking my heart. I'm on a date with a freaking nerd. No offense to Pokemon cause I love everything about it, but on a date....really?

"I want to be the very best. Like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test. To train them is my cause. I will travel across the land. Searchin far and wide-" he began to sang and I have to admit he has a pretty good voice but this can't be real.

He looked up at me and that's when he began to speak. "Hey are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, how are you."

"I'm cool." He said with a smile on his face.

As we were walking Alex looked kinda shocked and worried at the same time.

"What's wrong." I asked now also getting worried.

"We've been walking for more than 1 mile and you didn't have your Pokemon Go on. How do you want your eggs to crack or catch Pokemons if the app is not on." He said calming down a bit.

This guy can't be serious. It's getting harder and harder to be polite and keep that smile on my face.

"Pokemon, oh never mind it's a Pidgey." He said disappointed.

"Oh, I catch everything that I can you know, more XP." I said getting more into the game.

We arrived at the park where Alex told me that there was a going to be a Dragonite and I was actually getting a little bit excited.

"Okay we're not far from the Dragonite it's second in my sightings." Alex said staring at his screen.

I looked over to my sightings and saw nothing other than a Goldeen and a Rattata.

"Uhm Alex I don't have it." I looked at him kinda disappointed.

"That's weird I'm getting closer and closer." That moment my phone vibrated, that meant that I'm about to catch a Pokemon, making me jump slightly. But it was a Rattata, I'm still going for it though.

"Alex wait I got a Pokemon." I told Him making him stop and look at me.

It was a strong Rattata of CP 297. I used my great ball to catch it and gave it a Razz Berry before I threw the ball and it instantly got inside my ball. Thinking I got it but it just escaped like who the fuck gave you the audacity to do that, I mean like you're just a fucking Rattata no one wants you. I gave this bitch a Razz Berry and I catched it with my precious Great Ball and then he still thinks he can escape-

'Okay calm down Y/N don't get mad over this stupid Pokemon. No you got this. Selfcontrole.' I told myself forgetting that I was on a 'Date' with Alex.

"Uhm Y/N are you coming the Dragonite is now the first Pokemon in my sightings." Alex said giving me a weird look.

I just nodded and walked behind Alex until he spoke again.

"The Dragonite is right here." Alex stopped walking and looked back at me.

I looked up from my screen and saw a beautiful picnic all set up.

"Come on Y/N." He said taking my hand and pulling me towards the picnic.

We sat down while I was admiring the sight of two champagne bottles, fruit and all kinds of food.

"Did you do all this." I said pointing at the beautiful picnic.

"Yeah" he said proudly smiling at me.

"Awh that's so cute, I thought we were just going to play Pokemon. I really didn't expect this." I said in awe

"You really fell for it, I saw you looking at me like I was crazy. You actually thought we were going to play Pokemon all the time?" He said looking at me with disbelief in his eyes.

"Yeah, kind of." I answered shrugging.

"Well just so you know, I would never take a beautiful girl like you on such a horrible date, you deserve better."
He said with a grin on his face.

I smiled at Alex looking straight into his chocolate colored eyes. He did the same, his gaze flipped from my eyes to my lips back to my eyes. He leaned in, before his lips could touch mine I had the feeling that I was going to burp so I pulled my self away not wanting to do that in his face.

The moment I pulled away, I released my my burp and to be honest, it was a nice one.

"Sorry" I said forgetting I wasn't alone.

He just laughed and picked up the two glasses of wine giving me one. We toasted before we took a sip.