Wrong Number

Unknown: Hey, I just wanted to tell you that I really had fun last night. I think we should do it again sometimes, you know.

Me: Who dis

Unknown: Haha, don't act like you forgot me. Last night was unforgettable.

Me: WTF dude

Unknown: Come on Ashley don't act stupid.

Me: Who tf is Ashley, you got the wrong number here and the wrong girl.

Unknown: Ooh

Me: Yeah, but I'm gonna go. Good luck finding Ashley.

Unknown: I'm Alex

Me: Congrats, gonna go now.

Unknown: No wait, even though you're not Ashley, we can still talk tho.

Me: Naawh I don't think so.

Unknown: But I'm Alex Aiono

Me: Yeah and I'm Beyoncé

Unknown: I'm serious

Me: Me 2

Unknown: Then not

Me: Indeed

Unknown: What do I need to do to prove it.

Me: Nothing I wouldn't believe you anyway. Look Alex Aiono is hot and good looking and I bet he has way more important things to do then have a conversation with someone he doesn't even know. I bet you're just an old man who had a one night stand with a girl, but she gave you a wrong number cuz your dick wasn't big.

Unknown: Wow, you actually just broke my heart that's really not nice and you won't say the same thing when you see IT.

Me: Okay grandpa

Unknown: Sends picture of Alex Aiono.

Me: What am I suppose to do with that picture.

Unknown: I just took it, now you can see that it's really me.

Sends picture of Alex Aiono

Me: Or you went on google and found a picture of Alex and sent it to me.

Unknown: You still don't believe me.

Me: You know what, make a photo with a spoon in your mouth and a banana in your hand while you cross your eyes. If your really Alex send the pic.

Unknown: Okay wait a sec

Me: K

Unknown: Sends picture with a spoon in his mouth and a banana in his hand while Alex crosses his eyes.

Me: ...

Unknown: Do you believe me now

Me: qmnwtyuabdosowjjdp

Unknown: U alright

Me: My lorrrdddd

Me: I've been dreaming about this day.

Me: This is a dream

Me: Ur joking right

Me: MYGODD

Me: okaay this is a joke someones messing with me.

Me: Pinch me.

Me: YOU'RE ALEX MAAWFCKINNG AIONO.

Alex AiSexy: Okay I think now is my time to go.

Me: No please don't go...pleaseeeee

Alex AiSexy: I really have to go.

Me: Noooo pleasee I LOVE YOU, don't go.

Alex AiSexy: Don't worry honey I'll come back.

Me: Alright talk to you later baby.

After that night he never texted me again.

A/N: I'm not offending Alex Aiono because I love him. This is just for your entertainment and I hope you liked it.
Also because school started again I won't update often anymore, cause I really need to focus on school. But when I have time I'll try to write.
XOXO YA GIRL CANDY