Starbucks

I parked my car at the parking lot of the mall. I got out of my car and walked to Starbucks where I work.

As I got inside I saw my colleague Sarah setting up the machines and preparing everything that needs to be done.

"Good morning."

"Good morning Y/N." Sarah said smiling.

"Hey Girl." My other colleague David AKA my gay best friend said coming from the back.

I laughed a little and waved at the blonde guy before he spoke again.

"Did you guys hear." Sarah and I looked at each other and back at David.

"No." Sarah said for the both of us.

"Do you guys know the Dolan Twins, well either way they're on tour, wait for it...in LA. You know where we are now, in LA!" David said jumping up and down grinning.

"Uhm who are they?" Sarah and I said in Unison, making David frown.

"You guys don't know the D-Dolan Twins." David said getting a little upset.

I just shook my head and walked behind the counter I put on my apron. I turned the cash register on and logged in with my  personal number.

"Well than we can't be friends anymore."
David said making us all laugh.

"You can turn the sign around." I said looking at Sarah, she nodded and walked to the door, she turned the sign around and walked behind the counter.

There were big groups of screaming and yelling girls looking as excited as David passing by.

After a while one of them came inside, it was a group of 4 girls, they were agitated and they spoke a lot. They went and sat at a table. One of them came to the register and ordered some drinks, before she sat down with the rest of her friends.

Gradually we got more and more customers, but the thing that caught my eye is that all the customers were girls. Some ordered and stayed and some ordered and went again.

After a couple of hours three boys walked in, immediately they were surrounded by the multiple groups of girls.

The girls slowly left the boys as they began to walk towards the register.

I think they're the Dowan Twins or something and some hispanic guy.

One of them had cute brown hair with a strand of blue in it and his eyes who starred into mine were hazel green. His twin looked the same only he had his brown hair styled up with a little blond at the front.

The other boy had black hair styled back, deep brown eyes, you could see his beautiful set of teeth when he laughed. And he was a little shorter than the two.

"Goodmorning, how can I help you?" I said polite.

"Yeah can we have 2 medium Frappuccinos Caramel and 1 medium Cappuccino."

I grabbed 3 medium sized cups and a marker.

"Your names." I said trying to get my eyes of the hispanic boy.