He'll Never Find Out

He'll never find out.

It's only one time.

Come on, you know you want it.

The sentences that put me in the position that I am in today. How could I ever do something like that. I made a huge mistake and now I have to deal with the consequences.

I knew Alex would be home any second and I knew that when he is home I need to tell him what I did, if I liked it or not.

My phone vibrated from the table in front of me. I saw I had a message from an unknown number. I unlocked my phone and went to iMessage to look who sent me a message.

Unknown: Oops I think I might have told Alex what we did yesterday, my mistake. ;)

Before I could even react I heard the front door open and close again. Alex walked in putting his keys on the kitchen counter. Walking straight towards the stairs without even glancing at me ones.

It took me a while to process what just happened but when it did I sprinted upstairs where Alex was by now.

"Babe, I really wan-" Before I could finish my sentence I got cut off by Alex who stood in front of me with his suitcase on our bed.

"You know what Y/N save it, I don't want your apology. I don't want anything to do with you anymore. How could you sleep with my best friend an-and you didn't even have the nerve to tell me yourself, you're really pathetic ." He said the last part with a sarcastic laugh.

I just stood there speechless knowing that every single thing he just told me, I deserved. And I couldn't argue with him cause I knew that I was wrong.

"It's like I don't even know you, you're not the girl I fell in love with Y/N." He said before he went on to pack his suitcase.

I swallowed my tears away, ready to beg him to stay, but the second I opened my mouth he spoke again.

"I already told you Y/N, save it." Alex said while closing his suitcase with the zipper.

"Why are you still standing there? Move." He said slightly pushing me out of the way taking his suitcase out of our room.

I followed him all the way downstairs, I tried to stop him in all the ways possible; I pulled him back, I told him how sorry I was, I begged for him to say. But that didn't stop him from leaving me.

Tears were now flowing down my cheeks, my mind hoping for a happy end even though my heart told me that, that wasn't going to happen.

"Alex, please. I swear to god I'll never do something like that again. I didn't know what was happening to me. I-I..." I stuttered the last part, that's when I knew that I didn't have any more excuses.

He glanced at me, but not longer then a second before opening the door and walking out of the door. He turned around and stared at me for like 5 seconds and that's when my hopes got up. Hoping he would change his mind. Hoping we could talk this out, but my hope soon faded away when he opened his mouth.

"I'll pick up the rest of my stuff next week."

He'll never find out.

It's only one time.

Come on, you know you want it.

That is what he told me.

A/N: I haven't updated for a whole month and I'm so sorry for that. I'm gonna try to be more active.
In the meantime my girl Rachel got 20k on her Imagine book, congrats bish. Go check it out, you won't regret it
-scarreddolanx